Neko

by Matei73




Recent Updates:
September 9, 2026: Added cute, little Socks from webneko
September 2, 2026: Updated reading list


NETWORK: CLIQUES & WEBRINGS


Everbloom Cosmos
Stardaze Alcyone
Zodiac Scorpio
Bubblelicious Peach Green Tea


◀ Previous | Cozy Drink Wildberry Tea | Next ▶

◀ Previous | Retronaut Webring | Next ▶

Alo! Welcome and happy browsing 🤍
» index about micro blog media links Guestbook DM 💫
✎﹏﹏ Saturday, June 06, 2026, 12:50 PM 0(comment)

blah
icon: redlith
 
Sadly the rude coworker/ colleague chronicles continues... Been looking forward to this end of the week entry - had some good stuffs to write about in mind, only to be sullied again by what happened at work yesterday. 

How exactly does neuroplasticity work? How can I perpetually get out of my own head and see the wider picture? I'm generally of a logical than an emotionally driven person but through this experience, I've discovered that I tend to be passive yet have this simmering resentment when one has done me wrong. And I despised being wronged and disrespected publicly and not get an apology (at all, esp. when its not only once or twice). I wonder when this will ever end. 
 
(I'm sorry for making this part vague and brief. Often I feel bad writing about it but at the same time, the very act of writing helps me process my feelings, thoughts and emotions about the matter. So this is for my sanity too).
・・・・・・・・・・

On a brighter note, I forgot to mention that my lab results came back last week and all was clear on paper bout me having nephrolithiasis (thank goodness). Interestingly though, my flank discomfort is still present. It is no longer as strong, but dull and about 3/10 pain scale. It has never truly went away since  which still gives me a gnawing feeling of concern. I'm trying to maintain a regular water intake habit and crossing my fingers that this is nothing more. 
・・・・・・・・・・

2 days ago, I applied for Puuung's Happy Mail Club for the month of June. It's a snail mail containing a new piece of her art every month and some of her existing ones through out the years. I was so pleasantly surprised knowing she just started doing this and never have I felt this giddy over anything in a while! Puuung is sentimental and symbolic for me as she is the very first artist whom I bought an artbook from. It also marked the time when I was already comfortable enough to splurge on a "want" rather than on a "need". I missed the first batch which was just last month but very much looking forward for the one this June (*´▽`*)
 Please check Puuung out! She makes very warm and cute artworks especially when you have someone to share an affection with ♥

Labels: , ,

« previous
next »