This past week I've been slowly making some updates and changes to the blog. Today, while I was still at it, I got hooked listening to Efra and Waleska's reaction to English OPM, spiraling to covers to its original soundtracks, to native music and finally to the 80's and 90's.
Is it undisputed that music from years ago just have more essence, meaning and variety to them? That there was a music for everyone and that everyone was almost exposed to every genre. Or am I just biased having to live within that transition period between the old and the new world (pre and post internet)?
Is it undisputed that music from years ago just have more essence, meaning and variety to them? That there was a music for everyone and that everyone was almost exposed to every genre. Or am I just biased having to live within that transition period between the old and the new world (pre and post internet)?
Or is it my yearning for what has been and for a time lost?I am perhaps one of those people who wishes to go back in time before the internet and just at that cusp when internet was born, that very sweet spot! This might as well be my homesickness talking.
Transitioning abruptly, I've fully revamped my Fanlisting section to Media - which stores all sorts of my interests and/ or hobbies. It's not everything but I'm trying to make it as minimal as possible to not make the page too random or long but I hope its still got some personality to it!
I've also decided to join a webring (Retronaut)! Which you'll see at the bottom left of the screen. Whilst I was thinking of no longer getting myself out there, having a sense of connection to the rest of web even in the most random way felt comforting. I doubt anyone will find me from there, but it's good enough-
So, I hope you like the recent changes? I'm planning on adding more: probably books or mangas, vocabulary or even quotes. Maybe a guestbook? For now, I'm happy where we are at ♥
NETWORK: CLIQUES & WEBRINGS
Cosmos
Alcyone
Scorpio
Peach Green Tea
Wildberry Tea | 
index
micro blog
links
Saturday, May 30, 2026,
♛
A lot has changed since I've started this space but my love for reading blogs and admiring web designs remained the same. I am still though the quiet person who loves to stay within the comforts of her own home. Procrastinating is my best friend as much as I hate it though I try to be a sensible adult for the most part! My life's pretty simple and mundane but I like it that way. My dream is to simply have enough for my basic needs and wants, as well as the occasional indulgence in life's pleasures.


















































