music: | playlist | 초여름 도쿄 산책
Haven't had the idea about what to write today. I've had these burst of motivation to blog every now and then but somehow not this week... This week in particular have been draining if I were to be honest but oddly for no logical reason apart from me having a restless mind, thus the sleepless nights.
I do feel it's about time for me to just have a break from it all. Apply for a mental health leave or something - an annual leave and go out of town just to be away and have a change of pace. Just something. And I hate that with how much I am asking for an external or tangible thing to set me free, that it is my body that's giving out on me.
I do feel it's about time for me to just have a break from it all. Apply for a mental health leave or something - an annual leave and go out of town just to be away and have a change of pace. Just something. And I hate that with how much I am asking for an external or tangible thing to set me free, that it is my body that's giving out on me.
I've experienced an unexplained mid to lower flank pain since Wednesday and has persisted till yesterday. It felt more of an organ pain vs. muscular pain too. It scared me to the point that I made a GP appointment for this coming Wednesday. Strangely enough, only this morning has that pain reduced in intensity. It got me so worried about having kidney stones as my previous infections and recent frequency in urination seem to coincide to that diagnosis. Also these headaches for a few days now too, from the lack of sleep.
It's crazy what the mind can do and how our grief, sadness and burden can manifests through our mood and body. I deeply wish all that I'm feeling now is just a reflection of the weight I'm carrying and nothing more. I do admit I need to do a better job at taking good care of myself.
It's crazy what the mind can do and how our grief, sadness and burden can manifests through our mood and body. I deeply wish all that I'm feeling now is just a reflection of the weight I'm carrying and nothing more. I do admit I need to do a better job at taking good care of myself.
I truly just want to get away and have a break. I'm tired and I'm well overdue to visit home...
NETWORK: CLIQUES & WEBRINGS
Cosmos
Alcyone
Scorpio
Peach Green Tea
Wildberry Tea | 
index
micro blog
links
Saturday, May 23, 2026,
♛
A lot has changed since I've started this space but my love for reading blogs and admiring web designs remained the same. I am still though the quiet person who loves to stay within the comforts of her own home. Procrastinating is my best friend as much as I hate it though I try to be a sensible adult for the most part! My life's pretty simple and mundane but I like it that way. My dream is to simply have enough for my basic needs and wants, as well as the occasional indulgence in life's pleasures.


















































