music: The Birdsongs
Hello~ Happy weekend! I finally, genuinely feel better this week. A big reason might have been after I've cried most of my worries out and since then I may have sorted my feelings and thoughts out for the most part.
I'm now focusing on trying to be in a better disposition. To not get so much into the details of what happened, the thoughts and the trauma(?) about the whole experience. I'm surprised it's taking me a long time to move on! Just goes to shows to myself how fragile I am; how my heart and mind recovery in varying speed and that I'm not smart enough to get things to work in my favor even when I know I was in the right. I blame it to my inability to express myself cunningly.
I'm now focusing on trying to be in a better disposition. To not get so much into the details of what happened, the thoughts and the trauma(?) about the whole experience. I'm surprised it's taking me a long time to move on! Just goes to shows to myself how fragile I am; how my heart and mind recovery in varying speed and that I'm not smart enough to get things to work in my favor even when I know I was in the right. I blame it to my inability to express myself cunningly.
On top of all these, I couldn't help but appreciate my partner. He doesn't say much nor does he always say the words I needed to hear, but his presence and consideration for me has always, always been palpable. I've been meaning to make an appreciation post about him but I'm worried it might get too cheesy. He's been a constant in my life and I'm always very thankful for his gentle love and care. I have truly lucked out on him and I'm doing what I can to not to take his love for granted.
This is such a random post lol! I'll go now and continue to enjoy this slow weekend... continue reading The Ramparts of Ice and may be try doing something productive some time later-
NETWORK: CLIQUES & WEBRINGS
Cosmos
Alcyone
Scorpio
Peach Green Tea
Wildberry Tea | 
index
micro blog
links
Saturday, May 16, 2026,
♛
A lot has changed since I've started this space but my love for reading blogs and admiring web designs remained the same. I am still though the quiet person who loves to stay within the comforts of her own home. Procrastinating is my best friend as much as I hate it though I try to be a sensible adult for the most part! My life's pretty simple and mundane but I like it that way. My dream is to simply have enough for my basic needs and wants, as well as the occasional indulgence in life's pleasures.


















































