This week I truly learned that I couldn't focus when someone is roaming around and is able to see my screen whilst I'm writing. Last Saturday was probably my last opportunity on having some time alone since my partner is changing his work schedule. Our PC set-ups are right next to each other and our screens well visible, you don't even have to look-over. While I am generally happy with this arrangement, it just hasn't been conducive when I'm writing. My Apologies for the sloppy and all over the place entry (•́ ᴖ •̀)
Jenn, a content creator I've been following has recently released a video (A Productive Reset | home organization, self-esteem, co-parenting, more adulting) and it was great! There were a few good points and quotes. Here are some of my personal thoughts & reflections:
Jenn, a content creator I've been following has recently released a video (A Productive Reset | home organization, self-esteem, co-parenting, more adulting) and it was great! There were a few good points and quotes. Here are some of my personal thoughts & reflections:
Short form (reels/ shorts) vs. long form media (videos/ documentaries) and, how short form somehow encourages "brain rot"
I too, have been having the same sentiment. With Instagram alone, it's the mindless reading, watching and scrolling despite the intention of taking everything in and staying engaged. I'm honestly starting to think humans are not built for such short and fast-paced consumption. Amazing though to those who can keep up but perhaps I belong to long-form gang.
Sometimes when you vent, you're almost cementing how you feel - it's (it can be) a very negative place to be.
Ranting is good but it is often our very emotionally-high self that's talking, which more often can be coming from a very self-centered perspective. I tend to do some introspection prior to ranting and I wonder if it makes me lose the momentum and the battle against time when it comes to complaining to authority (based from recent happenings). I want to be more sure about how I feel and see the situation from a logical perspective before openly complaining. And so I've never felt so seen in a way of coping through this simple phrase.
Crying can be cleansing, almost like a purge.I couldn't agree more! A good weeping session when you're emotionally overwhelmed is good for our mental health and sanity!
If you think hard enough, anything can be a toyNot coming from a well-off family while growing up, I was often denied of toys I wanted to have. I'd often make do of whatever was available and let my imagination run wild. I remember I'd often make use of this soft towel that's purposely for wicking sweat off of my back and would make a simple knot. The towel then will look like a doll with long hair, in a long dress and would be was enough to make me happy and in keeping me pre-occupied. That's why toys doesn't have to be expensive, I reckon!
I also love the way she breaks down books she's read. Overall, I missed this girl! Her authenticity, the learnings she has gained from reading books and through her life experiences... it was a wisdom-filled video (for my demographic in particular). A gentle reminder (to not quickly judge) as her ending remarks was a chef's kiss too;
Every family looks different and I'm very grateful for mine.
・・・・・・・・・・
Anime and manga I've enjoyed these past few weeks: You and I are polar Opposites and Ramparts of Ice both by Agasawa Koucha. Typical high-school setting but is rich with inner monologues and of diversity of characters. Also finished typing/ reading, The Prophet by Khalil Gibran via entertained.
Labels: life
NETWORK: CLIQUES & WEBRINGS
Cosmos
Alcyone
Scorpio
Peach Green Tea
Wildberry Tea | 
index
micro blog
links
Sunday, June 14, 2026,
♛
A lot has changed since I've started this space but my love for reading blogs and admiring web designs remained the same. I am still though the quiet person who loves to stay within the comforts of her own home. Procrastinating is my best friend as much as I hate it though I try to be a sensible adult for the most part! My life's pretty simple and mundane but I like it that way. My dream is to simply have enough for my basic needs and wants, as well as the occasional indulgence in life's pleasures.


















































