| cranky |
music: Lo-fi Guitar to Wind Down
I was wondering when I'll start losing the motivation to keep up with writing. If the interest I've found over Easter holiday will push through... I am not too sure either as to why I had a huge gap or why I've stopped updating for quite some time.
Anyway, I've been reading a few blogs here and there and it has come to me that I shouldn't be so strict on myself bout having a particular theme or topic when making a post. I mean I think I haven't been doing it strictly so but, it might be one of the reasons why I might have stopped writing apart from trying to establish a life in a foreign country. So I'll try to be more spontaneous and random prolly from here on out.
While on the topic bout foreign-country-life, I've finally became a citizen last year! I'm now on my 10th year and 10 months in New Zealand. I've lived a boring life tho to be honest! The exciting bits were only during the first few and on my 4th year onwards, my life has mostly been just between home and work - and some odd trips from when a close friend of mine forces me to come along. But really I haven't explored the country at all despite being here for a decade. I was very much into saving up for my day to day expenses, tuition, examination, relocation fees, etc.
Not that I have regretted the way I've lived - but on the contrary, I'm proud that I didn't need or asked for my parents support as soon as I got my first (official) job. I was very much okay too being at home as long as I had my laptop (back then)/ PC and an internet connection. The only regret I carry is not visiting home frequently enough which is true to this day. Life has always found a way for me not to travel internationally when I think it's feasible enough for me to do so. Last time t'was covid now it's this beef between the USA vs Iran or the world.
So here's to hoping that the geopolitical climate gets resolved. So there's more of a sense of comfort, general safety, security and back to normal cost of living AND travel!
NETWORK: CLIQUES & WEBRINGS
Cosmos
Alcyone
Scorpio
Peach Green Tea
Wildberry Tea | 
index
micro blog
links
Sunday, April 12, 2026,
♛
A lot has changed since I've started this space but my love for reading blogs and admiring web designs remained the same. I am still though the quiet person who loves to stay within the comforts of her own home. Procrastinating is my best friend as much as I hate it though I try to be a sensible adult for the most part! My life's pretty simple and mundane but I like it that way. My dream is to simply have enough for my basic needs and wants, as well as the occasional indulgence in life's pleasures.


















































