music: Vintage Noir Jazz
Was made to come to work in the afternoon today instead of in the morning. I mean I love not waking up early for work, I really love that but now that it feels comfortable, it feels as if it would have been better not to work at all today! That's what my lazy ass is feeling but I know I should go since my doctor has added a surgical list for his arvo ( – _ – )
I have recently been discovering these social medial platforms that hosts blog entries, newsletters, web services, music etc. It's interesting how more decentralized or even casual social platforms are popping out here and there (which I'm only discovering now). I sort of appreciate the intention of what they're offering and the values they try to uphold. These are namely goodenough & Eurosky. One is based in the US and the other in Europe.
Both are pretty dope but with the current international and geopolitical climate, it made me pause and ponder where best to put my data. Which is sad and I'm embarrassed to think that these cool platforms can be sullied by these kinds of influence or situations. (I'm writing in blogspot and it's under Google so I'm no better).
I'll try not to elaborate my thoughts on the matter since I'm severely lacking on the knowledge of how privacy and servers work but just saying that both are pretty cool!
NETWORK: CLIQUES & WEBRINGS
Cosmos
Alcyone
Scorpio
Peach Green Tea
Wildberry Tea | 
index
micro blog
links
Friday, April 17, 2026,
♛
A lot has changed since I've started this space but my love for reading blogs and admiring web designs remained the same. I am still though the quiet person who loves to stay within the comforts of her own home. Procrastinating is my best friend as much as I hate it though I try to be a sensible adult for the most part! My life's pretty simple and mundane but I like it that way. My dream is to simply have enough for my basic needs and wants, as well as the occasional indulgence in life's pleasures.


















































