Neko

by Matei73




Recent Updates:
Oct. 10, 2026: Site /link back buttons updated 🔔
Sept. 30, 2026: Added Jen in blogroll


NETWORK: CLIQUES & WEBRINGS


Everbloom Cosmos
Stardaze Alcyone
Zodiac Scorpio
Bubblelicious Peach Green Tea


◀ Previous | Cozy Drink Wildberry Tea | Next ▶

◀ Previous | Retronaut Webring | Next ▶

Alo! Welcome and happy browsing 🤍
» index about micro blog media links Guestbook DM 💫
✎﹏﹏ Monday, April 06, 2026, 4:42 PM 0(comment)

bouncy
icon: starfuel
music: Reyne's cover - playlist
 
Finally did a spring clean and revamped about 90% of the blog! It's been Easter break and that gave me ample time to sit down and come face to face with HTML and CSS codes that I haven't dealt with in over a decade! Yes, this page has been neglected that long... 
 
I haven't racked my brains this much in a while but I also haven't felt this inspired and creative about something in a very, very, long time. It was a lot of fun and frustration at the same time haha! Now that I think about it,  it's the very reason why I started this blog. I enjoy and admire the creative side of the process and I just genuinely like writing. Even when I'm crappy at both (ᵕ—ᴗ—).
 
I know there'll be barely anyone visiting but I did it for myself ( ꈍ◡ꈍ) It was nice! And I felt bad leaving this place desolated and unmaintained while I plan on continuing to post. Also I won't be too shy now linking myself on people's guestbooks. People who's blogs I've been reading and are probably the reason in igniting my fire back.
 
I've added a bunch of stuffs and might tweak a few more in the future! It was fun ♥

Labels:

« previous
next »