Neko

by Matei73




Recent Updates:
September 9, 2026: Added cute, little Socks from webneko
September 2, 2026: Updated reading list


NETWORK: CLIQUES & WEBRINGS


Everbloom Cosmos
Stardaze Alcyone
Zodiac Scorpio
Bubblelicious Peach Green Tea


◀ Previous | Cozy Drink Wildberry Tea | Next ▶

◀ Previous | Retronaut Webring | Next ▶

Alo! Welcome and happy browsing 🤍
» index about micro blog media links Guestbook DM 💫
✎﹏﹏ Thursday, April 01, 2010, 4:58 PM 0(comment)

mood: hungry icon: akihito
music: *tear* 歌ってみた【みーむ】(Mimu) &「*tear* two-step mix」歌ってみた【terry】

My hand still has the smell of garlic (yum)... I realized today while i was cooking one dish for lunch that though I'm a sadist for most of things, I'm also a masochist when it comes the things i'm doing =w=; Like what has been happening this week. If i get too much freedom on the things i do (compter all day long) every night before I sleep, I always have this feeling that the whole day was completely useless but when I am forced to do things that contradicts my pace like massaging father's feet, cooking, attenting chores & errands I always feel fulfilled by the end of the day.

Sometimes when people push me to my limits it often brings out the best of me but going along the process is very very hard. I even sometimes cry for it.

Really when your in the ineternet, every new window or tab you open is a new discovery. I can't focus on one window because the other one has this awesome something that you can't even afford to ignore. The symptom develope when i followed more people at Twitter which i'm very grateful at and is truly amazed *A*~

When entering in a random chatroom I recognize the need for a someone (esp. myself TwT;) to know at least a little bit of everything. Its kinda awkward spacing out or being lost on what their talking about and you can't say any other words than: "yes", "no", "yeah" and even some follow up questions xD
  • If you know about the anime Durarara!!, things about DOLLARS lurking at Ikebukuro and would like to have a normal chat just like them, well your very much well HERE. This chat has rules so make sure to follow them well. Special thanks to Gargron, Ryan A. & company for making this just look exactly like it was in the anime.

Labels: , , , , ,

« previous
next »