mood:
frustrated icon: masoukamusic: Kawaranai Mono (strings version) via winamp
- I want to cry so much when hearing this song & when i'm in the mood for it.
Tell me what i did last night wasn't a waste of time... oh darn the this song. I'm kinda sick of school lately and wanted to have another resection all this time. Though with all the praise given to the class, the relationship I have with them is too suffocating sometimes or am I just asking for so much? I'm tired... really tired. I tried many many times already and at times the attempt was okay but there were more times where I just wanted to give up. I don't know how to act around them anymore... (a brainy class & classmates are just so hard to go with)
And about last night, I spent my whole time in this "Durarara!! Chat" which is kinda pretty cool and how i wish i could share the link but they don't want the chat to get all crowded so i couldn't. Well what i did there was kinda helping the chat to look for the of the anime so we basically edited & copied the icons from the anime itself. I wasn't very much of help though and just spent my time editing an icon but wasn't used.
Hah... i get all stressed-up lately though i know i'm the only one stressing myself ^^; I wanna have some rest. We still have class in the middle of a vacation week D:
And about last night, I spent my whole time in this "Durarara!! Chat" which is kinda pretty cool and how i wish i could share the link but they don't want the chat to get all crowded so i couldn't. Well what i did there was kinda helping the chat to look for the of the anime so we basically edited & copied the icons from the anime itself. I wasn't very much of help though and just spent my time editing an icon but wasn't used.
Hah... i get all stressed-up lately though i know i'm the only one stressing myself ^^; I wanna have some rest. We still have class in the middle of a vacation week D:
needed some more stress unloader so I unloaded it here gomen (TヘT ;) I promise the next post will be something GOOD (o*・ω・)ノ
NETWORK: CLIQUES & WEBRINGS
Cosmos
Alcyone
Scorpio
Peach Green Tea
Wildberry Tea | 
index
micro blog
links
Monday, March 22, 2010,
♛
A lot has changed since I've started this space but my love for reading blogs and admiring web designs remained the same. I am still though the quiet person who loves to stay within the comforts of her own home. Procrastinating is my best friend as much as I hate it though I try to be a sensible adult for the most part! My life's pretty simple and mundane but I like it that way. My dream is to simply have enough for my basic needs and wants, as well as the occasional indulgence in life's pleasures.


















































