mood:
cold icon: bubblemilkmusic: nothing. uhm the sounds/ BGM/ theme of Kirby (gba emulator) coming form the other room.
Yey!~ finally on vacation even though its only for a week ^^; It always... always amazes me when i constantly have the urge to do something productive every time i'm caught into something very important like: tests, projects most especially during exams.
I know i'm prohhibited from the computer during this weeks but i still opt to open & make a few scences in the internet. And it always happen that during these prohibited days, I always find things which are really... REALLY interesting xD (my God why am i like this...) such an irony. But during ordinary & free hours I do the usual thing to "procrast // procrastinate."
I'm like Clear (from Nico Nico Douga) who rarely updates his blog - only 5 times a month D:
So since were only given a week, i'll try my best to maximize my time. I'm planning to arrange & fix a few glitches in some of my internet accounts like LJ, FB, flavours, and ning. Also update the contents of this bloggy esp. the fanlisting section. Plus to make a Tumblr account, I need a place to spam with all these photos, quotes, musics & videos. And lastly to atone for my sins of replying such epic late replies and uhm (promise) try to make a entry daily and post things i discovered for the day :)
NETWORK: CLIQUES & WEBRINGS
Cosmos
Alcyone
Scorpio
Peach Green Tea
Wildberry Tea | 
index
micro blog
links
Saturday, March 20, 2010,
♛
A lot has changed since I've started this space but my love for reading blogs and admiring web designs remained the same. I am still though the quiet person who loves to stay within the comforts of her own home. Procrastinating is my best friend as much as I hate it though I try to be a sensible adult for the most part! My life's pretty simple and mundane but I like it that way. My dream is to simply have enough for my basic needs and wants, as well as the occasional indulgence in life's pleasures.


















































