mood:
calm icon: tempuracrispymusic: Rain Stops, Goodbye [4] [8] [Nam]
- playing the 4 chorus via winamp because this version has this " I LOVE YOU ♫" part in the ending and i especially love Nam's voice in this song x3
I was supposed to have this post last night but that Japanese Tinier Me avatar simulator caught my attention the whole night and thanks that I got to to chat & do the usual fun stuffs with one of my best friends, Rizza. Were now both in college & go in different universities so we barely even contact each other. But last night we totally had fun laughing & making our so called "dream avies" (tinier me version).
And so our finished product after 1hr & a half: "The TWINS"


[ chihaya] - [ rizza]
○ click on the image for a full & animated viewWe really didn't expected it to come out looking almost the same! plus the two of us coincidentaly interchanged our styles. I was always supposed to be the "not so girlish" type & she's the "cutety-cute" type of design. lol. Guess we just missed each each other so much.
A while ago before making this post, I was watching Kimi ni Todoke Episode 21... gawd and I cried. Dunno why.... TAT & even while reading that part (last 7 pages of Chap.22 - Chap. 23) in the manga had me teary-eyed! (dang it i'm so emotional. i hate it when i cry x.x) And as of now I'm downloading Kimi ni Todoke OSTs (credit: Metanorn) but still have a long long way before it finishes to download: 3 hours & 5 mins.
NETWORK: CLIQUES & WEBRINGS
Cosmos
Alcyone
Scorpio
Peach Green Tea
Wildberry Tea | 
index
micro blog
links
Sunday, March 07, 2010,
♛
A lot has changed since I've started this space but my love for reading blogs and admiring web designs remained the same. I am still though the quiet person who loves to stay within the comforts of her own home. Procrastinating is my best friend as much as I hate it though I try to be a sensible adult for the most part! My life's pretty simple and mundane but I like it that way. My dream is to simply have enough for my basic needs and wants, as well as the occasional indulgence in life's pleasures.


















































