mood:
lethargic icon: keysmashmusic: 【少年Txそらる】 てがみ 【歌ってみた】
- since yesterday I was so attached to Shounen T's acoustics.
We hand our cooking lab. today but instead of doing it at school we cooked our meal (project) in one of our group mate's home because of the conflict we had in reserving the 'Appartel' for our use. So since we can't use the school's facilities & our goods will get rotten if we won't cooked them within the day; we rode a jeep walked a few meters before reaching the house, cooked for an hour, tasted & ate within 30 mins. and off to school again bringing the whole set for our professor to taste (x_x)
Still a few things happened within that time. the tomato sauce wasn't enough, everytime the jeep driver steps on its breaks the salad might spill, the school guards won't let us in because of we brought a styrofoam (as a package & styrpfoams are prohibited in our school) etc... In the end I got (a) headache & leg aches D: man... i'm beat!
By the way I came through this song before I went to sleep yesterday and recently had a liking with - I kept listening to the song while watching the video and somehow if ever you haven't watched the movie, it can already give you an overall gist of what it is about :)
少年T with そらる singing 「Tegami」!! ♥Featuring one of my fav. anime movies: Byosoku 5 cm ( 5 Centimieters Per Second)
A letter from you arrived, with your handwriting that I'm so used to
The same old clean, white, simple envelope
I'll read it over and over again
The more I read it, the more your feelings come through
We met that day and walked through the same seasons
Spring, summer, autumn, winter, whenever I remember each one
I think of the uphill road we walked, the narrow road
No matter which memory, they're none of them too strong
Would you turn towards me now?
So many days and months have passed since then
But love doesn't have a statute of limitations
Today I once again think of you with regret
The two of us gently wrap up the memories we left behind
If we ever meet again, you won't look back
For that perfect person
The cold sun shines on your back as you walk away
Since then the days are filled with meaningless graffitti
The scenery outside looks faded for some reason
Before I realize it, I'm writing you a letter again
A love letter like I used to write, just as if nothing had happened
What am I writing now? It's useless
I'm the one who made this decision
Where would we be and how would we be decorating our memories
If we'd stayed together?
The two of us gently wrap up the memories we left behind
If we ever meet again, you won't look back
For that perfect person
The cold sun shines on your back as you walk away
The two of us gently wrap up the memories we left behind
If we ever meet again, you won't look back
For that perfect person
The cold sun shines on your back
The two of us gently wrap up the memories we left behind
If we ever meet again, you won't look back
For that perfect person
The cold sun shines on your back as you walk away
NETWORK: CLIQUES & WEBRINGS
Cosmos
Alcyone
Scorpio
Peach Green Tea
Wildberry Tea | 
index
micro blog
links
Wednesday, March 03, 2010,
♛
A lot has changed since I've started this space but my love for reading blogs and admiring web designs remained the same. I am still though the quiet person who loves to stay within the comforts of her own home. Procrastinating is my best friend as much as I hate it though I try to be a sensible adult for the most part! My life's pretty simple and mundane but I like it that way. My dream is to simply have enough for my basic needs and wants, as well as the occasional indulgence in life's pleasures.


















































