mood :
anxious icon: fashionlessmusic: Trust Me by Matsushita Yuya
- I have this habit that every time Duarara!! ends i'd go listen to this song.
[ an informal post ]
Now I can finally relax cause I MADE A POST! The burden of being not able to update my blog was hunting me for weeks D: so I decided to do my old thing of writing on the bloggy daily... well if I can manage to and if time & the circumstance permits. Its been 5 weeks huh?
Long time no update my dear bloggy ♥To be honest I think I've changed since I went active at Tinier Me. Dunno why... plus I think my english grammar's getty all rusty (my gosh T^T) But I have one good news though, just recently some of our subjects released our mid-term grades & test papers and I unexpectedly got quite high grades... REALLY unexpected but I'm very thankful that I got the opportunity to make that hight :)
Hah I feel much better now. Well I'll end up here for now hopefully by next time I'll be able to reply to all the tags & comments. *sniff* i really missed typing on this small blogger window~
NETWORK: CLIQUES & WEBRINGS
Cosmos
Alcyone
Scorpio
Peach Green Tea
Wildberry Tea | 
index
micro blog
links
Tuesday, March 02, 2010,
♛
A lot has changed since I've started this space but my love for reading blogs and admiring web designs remained the same. I am still though the quiet person who loves to stay within the comforts of her own home. Procrastinating is my best friend as much as I hate it though I try to be a sensible adult for the most part! My life's pretty simple and mundane but I like it that way. My dream is to simply have enough for my basic needs and wants, as well as the occasional indulgence in life's pleasures.


















































