mood:
refreshed icon: kakapummusic: Kimi ni Todoke OP Piano Insert Song
→ Kimi ni Todoke ends today 8'(
manga: Vol.10 Ch.040 " From Here " anime: episode 25 Final
Ooh i love my new desktop today. GUMIIII! art by Hakuseki & wallpaper by Tina 18. Blue sceneries or views really soothes the eyes. Today i read the final chapter of Kimi ni Todoke and might watch the ending of the anime later today. Its kind of sad that one of your anticipated animes/ manga ends. Well there's no certain fact about KnT season 2 but alot of bloggers and fans assumed their might be a possiblitily due to its popular demand. I hope Sawako & Kazehaya's romance will continue till S2 *crosses fingers.*
I'm recently also into a game named, Asda Story. My cousin told me once it looked a lot like Flyff but i'm not too sure cause I never played Flyff before. I was really indulging myself into it maybe because I miss the feeling of playing an actual online game. Sort of having a hang over with Ragnarok & Tantra, online games I used to play before. So if anyone here also plays the game, please inform me. I'll be glad to meet you and add you as friend in the game :)
I'm recently also into a game named, Asda Story. My cousin told me once it looked a lot like Flyff but i'm not too sure cause I never played Flyff before. I was really indulging myself into it maybe because I miss the feeling of playing an actual online game. Sort of having a hang over with Ragnarok & Tantra, online games I used to play before. So if anyone here also plays the game, please inform me. I'll be glad to meet you and add you as friend in the game :)
Plus I often now place & post my fetish(es), randomness & fandoms at tumblr where there is the freedom to spam (´∀`*)ノ thank you tumblr!
NETWORK: CLIQUES & WEBRINGS
Cosmos
Alcyone
Scorpio
Peach Green Tea
Wildberry Tea | 
index
micro blog
links
Thursday, April 01, 2010,
♛
A lot has changed since I've started this space but my love for reading blogs and admiring web designs remained the same. I am still though the quiet person who loves to stay within the comforts of her own home. Procrastinating is my best friend as much as I hate it though I try to be a sensible adult for the most part! My life's pretty simple and mundane but I like it that way. My dream is to simply have enough for my basic needs and wants, as well as the occasional indulgence in life's pleasures.


















































