![]() |
| confused |
icon: heistmusic: Maaya Sakamoto - Lucy
Hellooo! Its been 2 years since I made an entry. It has been a long long while! Believe me, I've tried writing and even have several drafts saved in my blogger page. But none of them made it to be published. I got tons of things to tell and to update!
To start, I am now in New Zealand trying to find a greener pasture. Remember how I used to complain about work back at home? I used this as an opportunity to get away and to finally be able to find or do something I love or maybe good at. I came here as a student taking Diploma in Business (Health Services), a 1 year course which I finished last month. Now, I am on my open job search visa.
So I kinda live independently now. Living the adult life away from my comfort zone (home).
If you were to ask if I've found my dream job - well, not exactly yet. And it seems like I'll have to get back at nursing because it seems to be the only way to find and set my place in this country. Have to go through several tests yet again and a bridging course to get to that point while working for the money for my everyday needs. It sounds a pain... and It really took time for me to grasp the whole idea of going back to nursing once again. Being reminded by all of these kinda makes me depressed to be honest lol.
Aside from real/ adult problems, my boyfriend and I are still together coping with the super-extra long distance. I guess this is one of the things I'm happy and proud of. My bestfriend, Drey is also here with me. Though we're not exactly staying at the same place, we still live in the same city and try to see each other to catch up from time to time.
There are several things I was able to do by living and working here at New Zealand that I probably won't be able to have or experience any time soon if I were still there back at home. I am thankful nonetheless of this chance having to do something entirely different :)
I'll end my update here for now- I hope I'll get to post some more! I love blogging but I'm a lazy person by nature so I really do procrastinate a lot. Short updates are usually found in my twitter if you're interested. Till next time!
NETWORK: CLIQUES & WEBRINGS
Cosmos
Alcyone
Scorpio
Peach Green Tea
Wildberry Tea | 
index
micro blog
links
Wednesday, August 03, 2016,
♛
A lot has changed since I've started this space but my love for reading blogs and admiring web designs remained the same. I am still though the quiet person who loves to stay within the comforts of her own home. Procrastinating is my best friend as much as I hate it though I try to be a sensible adult for the most part! My life's pretty simple and mundane but I like it that way. My dream is to simply have enough for my basic needs and wants, as well as the occasional indulgence in life's pleasures.


















































