![]() |
| discontent |
icon: bazinzagoonmusic: Urban Zakapa playlist
Earlier today Stephen and I had another argument. An argument that wasn't entirely new but was a long time problem we've faced but have been recycled and brought to the surface in different forms with added layers. Let's say I've been itching to make a blog post since forever and now that he's away for his dentist's appointment, its the perfect opportunity for me to pick up the long over due task. Today's been a rainy day. And initially I was planning on making a blog post of the things I hate about myself, but now I'm kinda not in the mood for it. Might insert a few bits of it though.
Have you heard of the earthquake that just took place the other day here at New Zealand? We were one of the few fortunate people that wasn't affected. In fact, we were oblivious till people started messaging us asking if we're okay. I have relatives here in New Zealand as well but on those days I was working. And usually on working days, I'm away from the world. Like I'm detached from the internet except for youtube where I would watch vids when I'm on break.
Messaging or asking how my relatives were doing honestly didn't enter my mind and I've never tried to learn more about the earthquake incident. I did try to message them but it was a day late after the incident. Today when I finally opened Facebook, I've saw relatives asking how we were doing and friends posting and tagging our names with regards to the earthquake. Of course I'm a day or two late to respond. And I've saw one cousin of mine here saying that she doesn't know how I was doing since I haven't contacted them.
As a person not fond of browsing Facebook I though, "What? Am I supposed to to check on FB every now and then? Is it compulsory??" I know well enough that I'm not a thoughtful person and I often forget birthdays. But heck, I really have to go out of my way. I think I've grown to be a bit of a grouchy person now... indifferent and apathetic. And as ironic as this may sound it is one of the things I've always hated about myself.
On the brighter side of things - I have a shining light of inspiration! Her name is Jenn Im and is often known as the, clothesencounters at Youtube and she's been the highlight of my day! After watching her JENNVEMBER #2 vlog, a little spark of productiveness remained in me even after having a rough day.
I just love her style (and lifestyle) but most of all I think what draws me to her the most is her personality. She's a kind, down to earth, positive, driven and passionate person. I love her lazy days where she would sit on her chair just wearing pajamas without make-up and still look awesome. I love how she reads books and even though I haven't read any of her recommendations yet, I do plan on reading the 7 Habits of Highly Effective People which she recommended on her recent Favorites vid. I love how she wakes up in the morning to go to the gym and would have an errand to run or hangout with friends later in the day... She equally spends time for herself, boyfriend, family and friends. And those I find really amazing. Her life is just like "goals" and I know she works hard to maintain it.
She was featured in a magazine called, "Local Wolves" in their November 2016 issue and I find her spread there such an eye candy. You can read the whole magazine from issuu.com | All these are updates of her week and can be viewed on her JENNVEMBER #2.
I have an IELTS exam this coming Saturday and I'm supposed to be studying but I guess this is quite a part of it since I get to share my ideas and write them down in English (informally though). Oh how I miss typing and sharing what I wanted to say. Blogging for me has always been therapeutic and I think will always be ♥
PS. Don't worry, we did manage to solve our argument with a compromise. Although I'm still sad about the whole thing I still love him and that long distance is just meant to be hard... bittersweet most of the time.
Labels: daily
NETWORK: CLIQUES & WEBRINGS
Cosmos
Alcyone
Scorpio
Peach Green Tea
Wildberry Tea | 
index
micro blog
links
Tuesday, November 15, 2016,
♛
A lot has changed since I've started this space but my love for reading blogs and admiring web designs remained the same. I am still though the quiet person who loves to stay within the comforts of her own home. Procrastinating is my best friend as much as I hate it though I try to be a sensible adult for the most part! My life's pretty simple and mundane but I like it that way. My dream is to simply have enough for my basic needs and wants, as well as the occasional indulgence in life's pleasures.


















































