![]() |
| anxious |
music: Danielion's Best of 2016 - K-Indie (happy)
Today has been a mixture of emotions. I woke up feeling rested, it was finally my off for the week. Had brunch and watched Little Witch Academia's episode 2 (tv), OVA, and movie. It was a good start! I was feeling light and happy until I was reminded about my real life circumstances.
Just to get this out there, Little Witch Academia is a really good anime! So much so that it reminds me of how animes used to be back in those days - entertaining and action-packed! It knows how to hook and keep their viewers in their sits. Not to mention they also had perfect OST for the show. Nothing less than magnificent from studio TRIGGER!
The constant feeling of fear and uncertainty had been looming me for weeks and months as my visa expiration is coming in close. Yes, I have my job at the moment and they're supporting workers for working visa but I can't imagine myself working for them for the next year or two. I was happy to have a job that's noble in a way that it helps people in the last stages of their life. Making them feel loved and happy has been a joy but I just can't find satisfaction from what I'm doing. It doesn't give me any drive nor motivation to wake up and do it everyday.
There's also the fact that its not exactly inclined to the course I've graduated in here in New Zealand, that its location is here in Auckland (no added location/ area points) and its not necessarily a skilled job. I want to find something else. Something that gives me of value for what I'm doing, a good pay and gives ample of time to spend with the family. I could start looking for another job now but the problem is my passport is still being renewed and hasn't come back.
There are plenty of matters I need to work on and rush like passing IELTS, CAP (nursing bridging course), open job search renewal, and then work visa sponsorship. I can't make my move without my passport and I'm starting to get worried and impatient but there's nothing I can do. I just feel stuck and anxious. All I can do now is wait, prepare necessary requirements and study so that as soon as it arrives, I can move forward.
From my experience God's miracle worked several times in such unexpected events. I hope waiting, preparing and putting my trust and faith in Him during these times of uncertainties will workout once again. I'm just so under the cloud that I don't know what do to get rid of these worries.
NETWORK: CLIQUES & WEBRINGS
Cosmos
Alcyone
Scorpio
Peach Green Tea
Wildberry Tea | 
index
micro blog
links

Tuesday, January 17, 2017,
♛
A lot has changed since I've started this space but my love for reading blogs and admiring web designs remained the same. I am still though the quiet person who loves to stay within the comforts of her own home. Procrastinating is my best friend as much as I hate it though I try to be a sensible adult for the most part! My life's pretty simple and mundane but I like it that way. My dream is to simply have enough for my basic needs and wants, as well as the occasional indulgence in life's pleasures.


















































