music: [playlist] It was sunny, so I thought of you.
Hey, It's me :D
It's been a long while! A lot has changed- even the UI when writing a blog's different now.
Just suddenly wanted to write again. The keyboard on my fingers feels right tonight and I've had a lot of thoughts that I feel it needed to go somewhere. Life has been rough again and remembered that blogging or writing my thoughts down has helped me heaps back then.
I might do this every now and then... maybe. We'll see.
One quick rant, I've discovered I might not be one that's into those quick or short-form content. I like Instagram but man browsing endlessly can be overwhelming. The amount and variety of contents you get to see and thrown at you for such a short period of time is too much.
Life's
been complicated recently and I am not really sure what's the right
move to secure a stable future. Sometimes I think I might be looking too far into the future
that I'm missing out on the present and it's honestly causing me to be very anxious. It hasn't been healthy. Social media too isn't helping.
I want to breathe, to enjoy and be happy for what I've got but, my current circumstances is making it hard. I maybe just being a worrywart so I'm trying to fix things by at least coming back into blogging, writing these thoughts and concerns down.
On the brighter side, I finally have my love here with me in NZ. Yep, the guy I have been ranting about in my previous posts years ago. Things have been well - better in fact with him around. Although at the expense of our living costs... but we'll get through, for sure!
I hope there's light at the end of the tunnel.
NETWORK: CLIQUES & WEBRINGS
Cosmos
Alcyone
Scorpio
Peach Green Tea
Wildberry Tea | 
index
micro blog
links
Sunday, October 15, 2023,
♛
A lot has changed since I've started this space but my love for reading blogs and admiring web designs remained the same. I am still though the quiet person who loves to stay within the comforts of her own home. Procrastinating is my best friend as much as I hate it though I try to be a sensible adult for the most part! My life's pretty simple and mundane but I like it that way. My dream is to simply have enough for my basic needs and wants, as well as the occasional indulgence in life's pleasures.


















































