![]() |
| tired |
icon: juissemusic: tracks from Will in Fall Album & Hyolin's Love and Hate Album
Around 3pm this afternoon, I've arrived home from our yearly unit excursion from work. To be honest I did quite had fun... Fun in waking early around 5am in to play on the sea waves and to actually spend time with fellow co-workers.
Initially, I was hesitant to go and attend because I had a double duty the day before and to the day we're supposed to leave then will have another night/ graveyard duty the following day which is today. Sucks. I was really only hoping to spend time at home to relax and catch up on net stuffs. But ended up going anyway due to parents and the consequences that lies ahead if I didnt...
This year's outing was of camping style, we had tents up and had a bonfire at the center to keep us warm though the rainy weather quite ruined the fun. These kind of activities is really interesting. Somehow brings out the true colors of some and lets you get to know the other better. We had activities to have us open up things about ourselves which was really cool and funny at the same time.
And since its a trip, a few groups were formed. Unfortunately though I was on this lovers group since most of my friends and fellow batchmates are in. So there were 3 pairs and I was kinda left without a partner since my boyfriend isn't really with me at the moment.
Anyway might probably keep this short since its already 6 and still have to catch up on sleep before going for another graveyard shift. Even though I was alone and quite envious, I guess I'm quite thankful that I was able to go had a break from my usual routine of home to work. Honestly feel so nervous of those Facebook picture uploads since I was often not expecting that we were being taken a picture of or I was often having something on my mouth while pictures was being taken. /flips table
NETWORK: CLIQUES & WEBRINGS
Cosmos
Alcyone
Scorpio
Peach Green Tea
Wildberry Tea | 
index
micro blog
links
Monday, April 21, 2014,
♛
A lot has changed since I've started this space but my love for reading blogs and admiring web designs remained the same. I am still though the quiet person who loves to stay within the comforts of her own home. Procrastinating is my best friend as much as I hate it though I try to be a sensible adult for the most part! My life's pretty simple and mundane but I like it that way. My dream is to simply have enough for my basic needs and wants, as well as the occasional indulgence in life's pleasures.


















































