![]() |
| gloomy |
music: Hello,Goodbye (안녕) - Hyorin/ Hyolin
Its quite sad how my love barely listens to me now. He'd used to agree and if not would respectfully decline. But now that we've grown quite comfortable, I'm not sure... I often get the feeling that its useless just being there. Ideas would get shot down by insults if he doesn't like them and would claim encouragement as something stupid.
I often tend to get lost on what to do that I'd just give up talking to avoid anymore damage on both. Doing so would appear to him as ignoring or not doing anything which is why its too confusing on what to do. I would try to cheer myself up to get to his pace but lately its been futile. Once we've started, it'll get heavier inside that I could no longer run.
What should I do...? I've tried but its been really hurtful as time passes. What to do...
NETWORK: CLIQUES & WEBRINGS
Cosmos
Alcyone
Scorpio
Peach Green Tea
Wildberry Tea | 
index
micro blog
links

Tuesday, March 25, 2014,
♛
A lot has changed since I've started this space but my love for reading blogs and admiring web designs remained the same. I am still though the quiet person who loves to stay within the comforts of her own home. Procrastinating is my best friend as much as I hate it though I try to be a sensible adult for the most part! My life's pretty simple and mundane but I like it that way. My dream is to simply have enough for my basic needs and wants, as well as the occasional indulgence in life's pleasures.


















































