Neko

by Matei73




Recent Updates:
September 9, 2026: Added cute, little Socks from webneko
September 2, 2026: Updated reading list


NETWORK: CLIQUES & WEBRINGS


Everbloom Cosmos
Stardaze Alcyone
Zodiac Scorpio
Bubblelicious Peach Green Tea


◀ Previous | Cozy Drink Wildberry Tea | Next ▶

◀ Previous | Retronaut Webring | Next ▶

Alo! Welcome and happy browsing 🤍
» index about micro blog media links Guestbook DM 💫
✎﹏﹏ Thursday, June 13, 2013, 10:26 PM 1(comment)


pessimistic
icon: sushitruck
music: Last Scene - Chibita
"Ne, help me get away with my work..." Is all I think about now. I feel so fed up with it, scared, uncertain and unsatisfied. I've always tried to enjoy and appreciate the good it brings but I think its dumping too much stress both on my mind and body. I'm starting to think if this is really the thing for me.

Labels: ,

« previous
next »