Neko

by Matei73




Recent Updates:
September 9, 2026: Added cute, little Socks from webneko
September 2, 2026: Updated reading list


NETWORK: CLIQUES & WEBRINGS


Everbloom Cosmos
Stardaze Alcyone
Zodiac Scorpio
Bubblelicious Peach Green Tea


◀ Previous | Cozy Drink Wildberry Tea | Next ▶

◀ Previous | Retronaut Webring | Next ▶

Alo! Welcome and happy browsing 🤍
» index about micro blog media links Guestbook DM 💫
✎﹏﹏ Wednesday, July 03, 2013, 7:04 PM 0(comment)

frustrated
icon: sacredlith
song: Track 24 - Kanata He - Ending of the Story - Nerawareta Gakuen OST

Its been quite depressing recently. It might be most probably because dad's away and there's no one at home to hold me tight and give a warm embrace when I'm feeling down. I think I have a few pent up feelings piling up too and feeling the need of crying it out.
Inside a room isolated from the summer heat, I feel bliss upon hearing your words.
Will I ever turn the corner and find you? I can only wait for a dream or a miracle.

Labels: , ,

« previous
next »