icon: starsoft
music: Wedding Dress - Teayang (Solar Album)
Believe it or not, I've attempted to make this post 3 times already. But unfortunately I always get interrupted by people... especially parents to stop messing on the computer and go get some rest.
Well quite had it rough at duty today but it was manageable. I was given this toxic patient and I honestly barely sat the whole shift. I really think I should work on my time management since it always take me time to do and finish things especially when I'm inside the patient's room.
Aside from what happened today, finally got the chance to make this post about the changes made in the blog. I had a hard time fixing the code about the right sidebar of my previous layout so I decided to redo the entire code and have a new look for a change. Details and credits can be found in the links section.
- Cleaned messages at tagbox/ cbox (removed random msgs.)
- Removed & replaced broken links among affies./ blogs that are closed or moved
Desktop screenies 2012
NETWORK: CLIQUES & WEBRINGS
Cosmos
Alcyone
Scorpio
Peach Green Tea
Wildberry Tea | 
index
micro blog
links

Thursday, January 10, 2013,
♛
A lot has changed since I've started this space but my love for reading blogs and admiring web designs remained the same. I am still though the quiet person who loves to stay within the comforts of her own home. Procrastinating is my best friend as much as I hate it though I try to be a sensible adult for the most part! My life's pretty simple and mundane but I like it that way. My dream is to simply have enough for my basic needs and wants, as well as the occasional indulgence in life's pleasures.


















































