![]() |
| anxious |
icon: epicfail
music: Nothing But Love - Trading yesterday
Hiii its finally our day off from training and it feels as if the weekends are so short and quick! Just 1 more week and a half before our training in the hospital ends. After this, its up to us to decide either to apply or go somewhere else.
Actually have second thoughts of either pursuing my course in that institution or to train somewhere else and wait for an opening to that hospital where I really want to get into. Applying to the place I'm training right now means months or a year and 1/2 of being an on call, months of being a provisionary and finally being a regular staff.
Actually have second thoughts of either pursuing my course in that institution or to train somewhere else and wait for an opening to that hospital where I really want to get into. Applying to the place I'm training right now means months or a year and 1/2 of being an on call, months of being a provisionary and finally being a regular staff.
The thing about it is even as an on call, we'll already be given salaries but of very minimum amount that it could only barely pay an electric bill. But the good thing is I am employed, working, gaining experience and is getting a monthly salary (even if its not that much).
Its just the long wait and the horror of committing: documentation error, being scolded and reprimanded by the doctors; failing to recognize and recall any orders or requests; forgetting to give a medication and finally the possibility of killing your patient... Ugh.
I just don't know where to really go yet, which path to take... Hope things would go well in the long run.
NETWORK: CLIQUES & WEBRINGS
Cosmos
Alcyone
Scorpio
Peach Green Tea
Wildberry Tea | 
index
micro blog
links

Sunday, January 13, 2013,
♛
A lot has changed since I've started this space but my love for reading blogs and admiring web designs remained the same. I am still though the quiet person who loves to stay within the comforts of her own home. Procrastinating is my best friend as much as I hate it though I try to be a sensible adult for the most part! My life's pretty simple and mundane but I like it that way. My dream is to simply have enough for my basic needs and wants, as well as the occasional indulgence in life's pleasures.


















































