![]() |
| uncomfortable |
music: Just a Feeling - Taeyang
I've been into an all-girls school since elementary to high school so i'm quite familiar with most of the odd relationships going among the female students. And when I though I was finally over those, a quite peculiar happening came about that gave a very familiar feeling from how it used to be on that all-girls school from the past.
In the hospital we have these student nurses (who are still in the academe studying nursing) and we as trainees for hiring, we usually make them go with us as we perform our nursing care and duties if they're handling the same patients as us. I happen to meet a group students having their duty in our ward and got to work with them along the way.
To make the story short, after a few days of us working on the same ward, one among the female nursing students added me on Facebook. I was quite surprised at 1st but thought it was totally okay and normal since she's my junior.
Today so happen to be their last day of duty in the ward and while in the middle of our shift she asked me if we could have our pictures (the 2 of us) taken...somewhere where her groupmates and clinical instructor couldn't see. It took me a few seconds to ponder but agreed anyway. We had our picture taken at the balcony of the ward with her trusted groupmate(?) taking the picture. THAT made me already think something's... quite off or weird...
By the end of their shift when I was dying to have our lunch and to occupy the table they were using in the lounge, they went back to the ward with their clinical instructor and ask to have our pictures (with everyone) taken. One of the cameras/ iphone used was hers and after the all the shots taken, she told me in a whispering voice from a distant, "I'll tag you (in facebook)."
And now when I got home, I happen to receive this PM from her asking if she could use our photo together as her primary photo...
Labels: daily, life, unexpected, weird
NETWORK: CLIQUES & WEBRINGS
Cosmos
Alcyone
Scorpio
Peach Green Tea
Wildberry Tea | 
index
micro blog
links

Thursday, January 17, 2013,
♛
A lot has changed since I've started this space but my love for reading blogs and admiring web designs remained the same. I am still though the quiet person who loves to stay within the comforts of her own home. Procrastinating is my best friend as much as I hate it though I try to be a sensible adult for the most part! My life's pretty simple and mundane but I like it that way. My dream is to simply have enough for my basic needs and wants, as well as the occasional indulgence in life's pleasures.


















































