mood:
chipper icon: fairy chariotmusic: Mou Ichido Kimi ni Aitai - Shimokawa Mikuni
I think I'll be whining like a child in this post;; Well first, belated Happy Happy New Year! i'm quite confused on how to construct this post but here goes!
Today I actually did something quite bad to dad. Well its not exactly that i did something but I kinda ignored his request and all his lectures a.k.a sermons about how he'd immediately act on our requests came bugging my conscience. We intended not to give attention to each and it was more like of a silent treatment. Yes I ended up quite sad about it.
After he left I made another short record of twitter's #Smiling2010 meme since someone was planning to compile all memes, mash it up into one song and thus asking for our off vocals. So okay submitted the file and while I was in the 'moment' of recording something, I was thinking of a nice song to give to a good friend.
Songs from anime Full Metal Panic came into mind and then I went searching for the songs. I find most of the songs soooo nostalgic so I turn out downloading songs from the anime. There was this one song missing though and after minutes of frantically searching for it, I finally found it.
Are Kara // From Then On (lyrics & translation) by Shimokawa Mikuni also in Full Metal Panic OST. This happen to be my break up & favorite song before and to my surprise tears would still gush out from my eyes just after listening to the 1st few lines of song for such along time now. I know the lyrics but I couldn't sing along at all from crying (i feel pathetic;;; ). This song had a strong impact to me than I thought. I hope the next time around I would be able to sing along with the song properly.
NETWORK: CLIQUES & WEBRINGS
Cosmos
Alcyone
Scorpio
Peach Green Tea
Wildberry Tea | 
index
micro blog
links
Wednesday, January 04, 2012,
♛
A lot has changed since I've started this space but my love for reading blogs and admiring web designs remained the same. I am still though the quiet person who loves to stay within the comforts of her own home. Procrastinating is my best friend as much as I hate it though I try to be a sensible adult for the most part! My life's pretty simple and mundane but I like it that way. My dream is to simply have enough for my basic needs and wants, as well as the occasional indulgence in life's pleasures.


















































