
mood:
thankful icon: dawnpearl
thankful icon: dawnpearlmusic: Suki Dakara (scat) - Katou Idzumi
The other day I got into the same ride with my long-long crush since our houses are pretty close by. I guess I had that "tired" expression on my face while calling for the tricycle to stop and as I saw him, I brought up a wry smile.
Riding on the same tricycle with him brings back memories. Before, I would always hope to catch the same ride with him going to school when we used to be classmates. And at that moment with him again, on the same tric. it suddenly felt so nostalgic...
Along the way to school we talked about how our teams were doing in the competition and that he overslept that morning so he failed to have his attendance signed.
When we arrived at school he treated me for the fair. (yeah... he always did that) Same good old gentleman he really was. Sadly we didn't enter the school together since he was waiting for the change and I was in a hurry for the our dance practice. He insisted for me to go ahead and so did I thanking him as I was taking my leave.
Bitter sweet experience. We coincidentally used to go on the same ride during our 1-2nd yr. in college (the years when we used to be classmates) and its only on that day again that we rode on the same vehicle going to school on our 4th and final year.
NETWORK: CLIQUES & WEBRINGS
Cosmos
Alcyone
Scorpio
Peach Green Tea
Wildberry Tea | 
index
micro blog
links
Thursday, September 15, 2011,
♛
A lot has changed since I've started this space but my love for reading blogs and admiring web designs remained the same. I am still though the quiet person who loves to stay within the comforts of her own home. Procrastinating is my best friend as much as I hate it though I try to be a sensible adult for the most part! My life's pretty simple and mundane but I like it that way. My dream is to simply have enough for my basic needs and wants, as well as the occasional indulgence in life's pleasures.


















































