
mood:
tired icon: juisse
tired icon: juissemusic: Mikageishi - UVERworld
I'm pretty sure my partner's asleep by now... we spent the whole day together cramming on our output just to know in the end our C.I.'s out having fun since its their reunion.
Slept 4 in the morning today then woke up at around 5:50am for a seminar at school. Yes, did another all-nighter in attempt to finish our friggin CHN output. My partner isn't much of use when it comes to cramming since he likes taking his time on a specific chapter. But I really don't underestimate his abilities since he's darn good in explaining things in detail.
The reasons why I'm writing this post is that
1.) Naruto epi. 249 is such a tearjerker 2.) I feel my body's going to shutdown on me in a matter of minutes but I feel this huge urge in writing this down 3.) Something's telling me that my partner's feelings towards me was reenkindle.
I used to hold this feelings for him too but initiated in throwing them away since he had a girlfriend back then. But then, it also happened that he also hold the same feelings for me even when he had his girlfriend. Ugh such irony.
Now were stuck "befriending zone" each other though he sometimes send these signals about him liking me. I'm not exactly sure but my intuition's telling me so. By the way he's single now again and is saying that he has this girl he liked ever since.
Oh gawd its shameful assuming about it but it seems like all clues are pointing to one direction. If you ask me if I still like him, I do but more of a friend kind of like. I think I'm on a defensive mode too since his relationship with his ex is not entirely settled yet. His ex knows that he has this crush on me before but I believe she has this trust (on me again, that is) that I won't go for him.
People who know & see us being together would always give us this suspicious smirk or even sometimes joke about us finally getting together. *Sigh* I don't know.... its probably something about our aura that those misconceptions happen all the time.
I'm trying to act as if everything's normal but sometimes it can't be helped that there are these moments. Were both trying our best at it since I know he doesn't want me to know about it (though I already do) too. He said he'll just tell the girl about his feelings probably on graduation since he's such a "torpe" (tagalog term).
Mah, its good to just leave it be since I don't want to get into and pry on the topic either. I guess this is what's good for the both of us, staying JUSTBEFRIENDS.
NETWORK: CLIQUES & WEBRINGS
Cosmos
Alcyone
Scorpio
Peach Green Tea
Wildberry Tea | 
index
micro blog
links
Sunday, February 12, 2012,
♛
A lot has changed since I've started this space but my love for reading blogs and admiring web designs remained the same. I am still though the quiet person who loves to stay within the comforts of her own home. Procrastinating is my best friend as much as I hate it though I try to be a sensible adult for the most part! My life's pretty simple and mundane but I like it that way. My dream is to simply have enough for my basic needs and wants, as well as the occasional indulgence in life's pleasures.


















































