mood:
listless icon: every lover
music: (at random) listening to Round Table feat Nino playlist
I luuurv my Halloween desktop! Ichigo look so HOT as Frankenstein & Hitsugaya... haha he's so cute in that werewolf suit. The wallpaper is by Yamaro of KS-Designs and good thing there's a widescreen resolution! (thank you! I'm having it as my desktop x3)
I was wondering a while ago, what date exactly is Halloween and went for a little research. I basically knew that it is celebrated during November 1 but according to Encarta,
I've been living for over 18 years in this world and I just knew about that fact. (I'm so ashamed -.-') Anyway I guess different time zones affected people's perception on what date is it exactly celebrated.
Today is my last day of absolute freedom and as for tomorrow, I'll be restricted once again - Sem. break's over. So I have to finish all business left and prepare for school (sometimes I feel so tired & lazy by just talking about school). Well I hope things will go well in this new semester :(
I was wondering a while ago, what date exactly is Halloween and went for a little research. I basically knew that it is celebrated during November 1 but according to Encarta,
" HALOWEEN - October 31: the eve of All Saints' Day, originally celebrated by Celtic peoples but now popular with children in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom. The children dress up, often as witches or ghosts, and go from door to door asking for candy and saying "trick or treat." the night of October 31. "
I've been living for over 18 years in this world and I just knew about that fact. (I'm so ashamed -.-') Anyway I guess different time zones affected people's perception on what date is it exactly celebrated.
Today is my last day of absolute freedom and as for tomorrow, I'll be restricted once again - Sem. break's over. So I have to finish all business left and prepare for school (sometimes I feel so tired & lazy by just talking about school). Well I hope things will go well in this new semester :(
NETWORK: CLIQUES & WEBRINGS
Cosmos
Alcyone
Scorpio
Peach Green Tea
Wildberry Tea | 
index
micro blog
links
Monday, November 02, 2009,
♛
A lot has changed since I've started this space but my love for reading blogs and admiring web designs remained the same. I am still though the quiet person who loves to stay within the comforts of her own home. Procrastinating is my best friend as much as I hate it though I try to be a sensible adult for the most part! My life's pretty simple and mundane but I like it that way. My dream is to simply have enough for my basic needs and wants, as well as the occasional indulgence in life's pleasures.


















































