mood:
amuzed icon: herinamusic: Falling by Keahiwai > actually loved this song through this AMV
& is my theme song for this manga
Tears would rush out when I'm thinking of that last side story I've just read. Actually today, I just finished reading the manga, Beast Master (including its side stories). The story hit me so much that I just gotta make this post T.T
Leo, the protagonist hide a very sweet disposition behind his scary features & this lady with him, Yuiko (also a protagonist) was the 1st outsider to accept him as to what he is. The ending might be very predictable but the way how they met & developed their relationship was something very unique. You also probably be shock of how brave Yuiko is as you go along the story and that made me really admire her more! :) I initially ignored this manga despite its high rating & positive feedbacks from its readers. I really don't remember my intention of disregarding such wonderful story now that I've read it.OH! And don't forget to read the side stories especially the last one, Extra - Cactus Summer Surprise. Trust me its one of the BEEEST side stories you might ever read! Ah... and also make sure to have a tissue with you just in case. ;)
I'm starting to have this fetish for Motomi Kyousuke's works (*-*)~
Labels: beast master, manga, motomi kyousuke
NETWORK: CLIQUES & WEBRINGS
Cosmos
Alcyone
Scorpio
Peach Green Tea
Wildberry Tea | 
index
micro blog
links
Tuesday, October 27, 2009,
♛
A lot has changed since I've started this space but my love for reading blogs and admiring web designs remained the same. I am still though the quiet person who loves to stay within the comforts of her own home. Procrastinating is my best friend as much as I hate it though I try to be a sensible adult for the most part! My life's pretty simple and mundane but I like it that way. My dream is to simply have enough for my basic needs and wants, as well as the occasional indulgence in life's pleasures.


















































