mood:
working icon: colormetermusic: Sousei no Aquarion by AKINO > Aquarion playlist
I was quite lucky to get out of school by 10 am and rushed home. We only had orientation today, about things to be reminded of and had countless of requirements. I, on the other hand was really not interested and felt sleepy until the 2nd half of the orientation. haha I kept yawning in secret ^^;
Anyway I'd like to tribute this post to the translation of the 1st opening song of Aquarion (anime). I recently have a liking of this anime and have been watching it for days now. The opening song entitled "Sousei no Aquarion" & in English "Genesis of Aquarion" contain these lyrics:
All this time these twelve thousand years
I know Aishiteiru! (I Love You!) ♪
The song in fact reflected the love of the 2 protagonist Apollonius & Celiane, that lasted over 12,000 years even to their reincarnated forms who are now: Apollo & Silvia. Amazing huh? I find this anime exciting because it even has its mythological background.
You'll love the song even more once you've watched the anime. ENJOY! :)
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Sousei no Aquarion (JAP)
Genesis of Aquarion (ENG)
Kimi ga kurikaeshi otona ni natte nandomo nandomo tooku he itteMimamoru boku ga nemurenai boku ga kushya kushya ni natta to shitemo
Kimi no na wo utau tame ni...
Genesis (Genesis)
of Aquarion (of Aquarion)
Genesis (Genesis)
of Aquarion (of Aquarion)
I remember sitting with you (sitting with you)
Underneath the tree of life (Underneath the tree of life)
We listened to every fainted cry
Of the creatures there on the day the world began
Looking at everything that I've lost (everything that I've lost)
And almost everything that I've loved (everything that I've loved)
I'll hold them all (in my arms)
tightly in my arms
Wondering where I am, so please tell me where to go
All of the answers you seek lie hidden in the sun (a-qua-ri-on)If I hadn't met you my life
would've been in the (Darkness forever) darkness forever
In my wings (In my wings) are the powers of immortality
But by meeting you (You) my whole life has changed (changed)
You give light to me hope to me strength into my life
All this time these twelve thousand years
I know Aishiteiru! (I Love You!)
Eight thousand years from the time that
I've met you my love grows strong than ever before (oh My love)
Words can't say of this time
I've been waiting to share my love with you (Aishiteiru!)
I'd give you my life,
I would give you the world to see you smiling every day (smiling every day)
One hundred million and two thousand years
from now Aishiteiru! [Aishiteiru!] (I Love You!)
I want you to know since you came in my life every day, every night
you give light into the darkest skies (skies) (Aquarion)
All these twelve thousand years I've been loving you
credits: photobucket & 4shared
credits: photobucket & 4shared
Labels: anime, aquarion, song, sousei no aquarion
NETWORK: CLIQUES & WEBRINGS
Cosmos
Alcyone
Scorpio
Peach Green Tea
Wildberry Tea | 
index
micro blog
links
Thursday, November 05, 2009,
♛
A lot has changed since I've started this space but my love for reading blogs and admiring web designs remained the same. I am still though the quiet person who loves to stay within the comforts of her own home. Procrastinating is my best friend as much as I hate it though I try to be a sensible adult for the most part! My life's pretty simple and mundane but I like it that way. My dream is to simply have enough for my basic needs and wants, as well as the occasional indulgence in life's pleasures.


















































