These past 2 weeks have partly been learning to let go of control and to purposely relax in practice. I could say it's done me good in ways of keeping my mind quiet or stopping it from over thinking.
To accept and to let things be.
I've been particularly rich in social interactions (to my introverted standards) as of late too; Reconnecting with old friends, engaging with someone new and known, eating out with coworkers on a weekend, long phone calls with a dear friend, etc. I allowed myself to live in the moment and be present.
I think my mind has been all over the place with what's happening to the world in recent times. I want to be aware but I do admit that the news often gives me a sense of doom. The global economic climate is not getting any better and so because of this, I often gloss over what's happening with the present and hyperfixate about tomorrow. There is no apparent change to how I am in person but my mind is just in a constant whirl that I have to manually, consciously have to stop and to make myself aware of the now.
I've been particularly rich in social interactions (to my introverted standards) as of late too; Reconnecting with old friends, engaging with someone new and known, eating out with coworkers on a weekend, long phone calls with a dear friend, etc. I allowed myself to live in the moment and be present.
I think my mind has been all over the place with what's happening to the world in recent times. I want to be aware but I do admit that the news often gives me a sense of doom. The global economic climate is not getting any better and so because of this, I often gloss over what's happening with the present and hyperfixate about tomorrow. There is no apparent change to how I am in person but my mind is just in a constant whirl that I have to manually, consciously have to stop and to make myself aware of the now.
I've had enough and told myself to slow down. It's hard to feel hopeful of what's to come and I guess it's alright to be wary but it shouldn't sully the happiness and pleasures of today is what I'm trying to convince myself.
PS. I hella love this song [효린(Hyolyn) X 주영(JooYoung) - 지워(Erase) feat. 아이언(Iron)]. An oldie but a goodie (ㅅ´ ˘ `)
NETWORK: CLIQUES & WEBRINGS
Cosmos
Alcyone
Scorpio
Peach Green Tea
Wildberry Tea | 
index
micro blog
links
Monday, August 17, 2026,
♛
A lot has changed since I've started this space but my love for reading blogs and admiring web designs remained the same. I am still though the quiet person who loves to stay within the comforts of her own home. Procrastinating is my best friend as much as I hate it though I try to be a sensible adult for the most part! My life's pretty simple and mundane but I like it that way. My dream is to simply have enough for my basic needs and wants, as well as the occasional indulgence in life's pleasures.


















































