Neko

by Matei73




Recent Updates:
Oct. 10, 2026: Site /link back buttons updated 🔔
Sept. 30, 2026: Added Jen in blogroll


NETWORK: CLIQUES & WEBRINGS


Everbloom Cosmos
Stardaze Alcyone
Zodiac Scorpio
Bubblelicious Peach Green Tea


◀ Previous | Cozy Drink Wildberry Tea | Next ▶

◀ Previous | Retronaut Webring | Next ▶

Alo! Welcome and happy browsing 🤍
» index about micro blog media links Guestbook DM 💫
✎﹏﹏ Sunday, August 30, 2026, 1:59 PM 2(comment)

content
icon: sacredlith
 
Pfff where do I start? It's been a loaded week than I thought. From catching up with a close buddy during our school days; hosting and organizing a dermatology conference for nurses; to also catching up with my very own BFF whilst in conference. Busy as it may seem, the company and warmth of what a friend can offer came just at the right time.

In all honesty, I wasn't at all looking forward to this year's conference. Not only was the location held at HLZ which affected the number of attendees (let's just say it's a city which most locals really don't visit) but also the (derm) society's lack of support for promoting it. We have no access to their website nor to their social media and so, getting the word out there about the conference was close to nothing. Also with our work place organizing it... I already knew it wouldn't go so well. There's a number of layers as to why but I'll just end it there. Overall to me, it was a lackluster convention.

But! The beauty of this conference was it gave me and my best friend an excuse to have a get together, and spend some time with each other (ㅅ´ ˘ `)  December last year was the last time we saw one another as they needed to relocate down to Dunedin, for parental support in taking care of their little boy. Catching up with her was a breath of fresh air! We laughed, listened to each other's current struggles, reminisced about our young & naive years... she had a much needed break from being a mom & I got my little get away (which was already necessary at this point). It was good! And it truly felt as if it was the universe's way or God's way of helping me cope. Till next time Drey ♥

Recently too I have been in touch with a good old friend, Neithan. He's a tight buddy of ours during our high school and uni years, a big part of our hormonal and youthful founding years ꉂ (´∀`)haha! We didn't necessarily keep in touch or have fallen off each other's radar due to life reasons, but we lately found each other through our blogs. How cool is that?! We then decided to do a call as the comments section or guestbook pages in our own blogs are not big or long enough to accommodate our blabber. I don't think I have spoken with anyone this long over a video call (apart from Neh, of course)! I have forgotten how we shared common interests, similar outlook in life and how we keep things to ourselves as sensitive people and continue to power through life.

At this point Neh is already up and so I have to cut my narrative short. I've gotten most of my thoughts out so that's okay. It's been a good week and I feel very blessed to have people like them in my life, people who I call are my friends ♥

Labels:

« previous
next »