![]() |
| depressed |
music: Suki Dara (scat)
Today is Valentine's Day and I was supposed to accompany my best friend to Legazpi in walking her papers at the PRC. But late last night... at midnight to be exact, the nursing service of the hospital texted me and called for 3 times (which i missed to pick up since I was in bed) for me to report to duty for tomorrow's afternoon shift.
I couldn't make up my mind last night and was left stressed of either to go to duty or go with my best friend as promised. We were supposed to meet at the terminal at 6:45 am but it so happen that I overslept and woke up at 6:40. I received a lot of texts from her upon waking up and from there I was in total conflict.
Its quite hard to explain everything that took place but I chose work over my best friend. Its our 1st day of what we really call "duty" as an actual nurse. Its no training anymore, t'was the real thing.This is work. And it was really hard to decide which to take since each had either own circumstances which will take a whole lot for me to explain.
By any means, she said it was okay but deep inside I know its really not that fine since she really looked forward to the day and for things to be settled about her licence. The worst part is I won't be able to spend Valentine's with someone because of the time the duty will be taking.
So much bitterness from this post! I know this isn't much but its quite hard to take when your expectations could crumble in one go. Pray I'll be able to give proper care and service to our patients today.
Happy Valentine's Day!
Labels: daily, life, valentines
NETWORK: CLIQUES & WEBRINGS
Cosmos
Alcyone
Scorpio
Peach Green Tea
Wildberry Tea | 
index
micro blog
links

Thursday, February 14, 2013,
♛
A lot has changed since I've started this space but my love for reading blogs and admiring web designs remained the same. I am still though the quiet person who loves to stay within the comforts of her own home. Procrastinating is my best friend as much as I hate it though I try to be a sensible adult for the most part! My life's pretty simple and mundane but I like it that way. My dream is to simply have enough for my basic needs and wants, as well as the occasional indulgence in life's pleasures.


















































