![]() |
| Hungry |
icon: bubblemilk
music: Sweet Holiday - C.N. BLUE
Been 4 days now since the local nursing licensure exam. Honestly don't know if I've passed the exam since it was friggin HARD. A number things happened on the day of examination too so there's totally no telling about the results. Actually had enough telling how tragic the exam was lol. (plus I think I really didn't do my best in studying prior the board /wrist)
But anyway I missed blogging, playing online games, listening to music, downloading stuffs....POSTING and really felt the need for it now. Was away for almost 3 months right? Staring April. So I think its about time to get in touch with net friends, affiliates and start chatting and reading their blogs!
Though parents want me to focus on answering IQ questions under time pressure & solving percentage problems and ugh math since dad plans of entering me to the same company and thus have the same job as his.
List to do and accomplish:
- Study for dad's company exam - get my lazy brain working again
- Help out and have my intensive cooking practicum here at home xD
- Go to driving school
- PRAY, PRAY and PRAY for the NLE results (please... hope I passed *sobs*)
- And probably start fixing myself(?)
NETWORK: CLIQUES & WEBRINGS
Cosmos
Alcyone
Scorpio
Peach Green Tea
Wildberry Tea | 
index
micro blog
links

Thursday, July 05, 2012,
♛
A lot has changed since I've started this space but my love for reading blogs and admiring web designs remained the same. I am still though the quiet person who loves to stay within the comforts of her own home. Procrastinating is my best friend as much as I hate it though I try to be a sensible adult for the most part! My life's pretty simple and mundane but I like it that way. My dream is to simply have enough for my basic needs and wants, as well as the occasional indulgence in life's pleasures.


















































