![]() |
| content |

icon: aerfly
music: Yozora - S.E.N.S. Project (Kimi ni Todoke S2 OST)
I haven't written much about my life here now huh? Mm well I've got a reason for that. Lately(?) or for the past few months I've got someone whom I could tell my rants and whatnots to everyday.
This someone had been bugging me everyday for the past 3 or 4 years and now we couldn't get through a single day without talking or even asking "how was your day?" So it happen that all my supposed-to-be posts are all told to this person and thus ran out of ideas of what to write lol. But I don't blame this someone since I learned to love and enjoy the time we spend together.
But of course I know its not a valid reason to stop/ neglect writing. There are times when my mind would just remind me as if whispering, "oi its time to blog!" or "write this down!" Trust me, I had many attempts to make a post but I ended up not finishing it at all and they'd just turn out as drafts.
So many things had happened since the last post that I might make a very long collage of words if I write all the story behind each happening xD So bullets~
• Attended training and got my membership from Red Cross - hell of a tiring week of training
• I PASSED THE BOARD EXAM T^T)9 - but my bestfriend wasn't able to make it so can't totally be happy and celebrate the success whole-heartedly but nonetheless I'm very much thankful that our prayers were granted
• Graduated from driving school - yeeeyyy can finally drive! friggin clutch, took a really long while before I got the hang of mixing it with the gas/ engine pedal.
• Our baby bird, Lucky died - it was my fault for giving him such a huge feed. We really love that sweet-spoiled bird. I was hoping we could really care for him until he grows up/ old lol... Cried so much for him that my eyes were puffed and very sore.
• Got my driver's license - getting a license is such a hassle now a days...
• Oath taking and Testimonial Night - most probably the last time to have a gathering along with the whole BSN batch this school year
• finally, love my Anata ♥
NETWORK: CLIQUES & WEBRINGS
Cosmos
Alcyone
Scorpio
Peach Green Tea
Wildberry Tea | 
index
micro blog
links
Monday, September 17, 2012,
♛
A lot has changed since I've started this space but my love for reading blogs and admiring web designs remained the same. I am still though the quiet person who loves to stay within the comforts of her own home. Procrastinating is my best friend as much as I hate it though I try to be a sensible adult for the most part! My life's pretty simple and mundane but I like it that way. My dream is to simply have enough for my basic needs and wants, as well as the occasional indulgence in life's pleasures.


















































