mood:
indifferent icon: tensai_universemusic: I Choose To Love You (널 사랑하겠어) - Hyorin(효린)
Why do I get the feeling that we won't work?...
by Matei73
NETWORK: CLIQUES & WEBRINGS
![]()
Everbloom
Cosmos
Stardaze
Alcyone
Zodiac
Scorpio
Bubblelicious
Peach Green Tea
◀ Previous | Cozy Drink
Wildberry Tea | Next ▶
◀ Previous | Retronaut Webring |
Next ▶
index
micro blog
media
links
DM
💫
♛ SILVERDROPS // chihaya-blissI felt like I was covered in fallen snow. An illusion perhaps...
You can say, this place is my very own time capsule ♥️
A lot has changed since I've started this space but my love for reading blogs and admiring web designs remained the same. I am still though the quiet person who loves to stay within the comforts of her own home. Procrastinating is my best friend as much as I hate it though I try to be a sensible adult for the most part! My life's pretty simple and mundane but I like it that way. My dream is to simply have enough for my basic needs and wants, as well as the occasional indulgence in life's pleasures. Country: New Zealand; previously PH
MBTI Test: INFJ-A The Advocate (currently) | INFP - The Dreamer (prev.)
Fav. Colors: Red & gold
Season: Autumn
Fav. person: Neh ❤️
| 🎮 PLAYING: |
☕︎ READING: |
||
|
✦ DragonSword ⭐ ✦ Luma Island ✦ Overwatch |
✦ The Shadow Sister (The Seven Sisters #3) ✦ Before the Coffee Gets Cold ✦ Blog entries ⭐ |
||
by FollowingBlackRabbit Do we have similar tastes or interests?






Monster Hunter: Wilds
Monster Hunter: World
Divinity: Original Sin 2
Baldurs Gate 3
S4 League
Deep Rock Galactic
Dragon Nest
OverwatchAdd-ons: ✱ Ragnarok Online ✱ Persona 3 ✱ God of War
✱ Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep

| Neithan Tina | Jen Mana | Rinara Eric | Moi LivingKindfully | Gabi Sylvia |
| Kana xxx | Trinity Tin Tin | Tym Kibumie | Mia Lavander | Lorena Morla | Resta xxx |
| Faiery | Skylude | Meadow.cafe |
Thank you!! ♥️
| + |
| + |
by kittea-paws
Inspired by Karen Napoly's categories of yearly goals. All these might not happen within the year but it's nice to see them written down because if they do then, I bet it'll be very rewarding! So fingers-crossed and I'll do what I can to make them happen ♥ Manifesting all the good vibes possible!
A goal without a plan is just a wish. -Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
