mood:
rushed icon: juissemusic: フタリボシAcoustic Arrange - Shounen T 【少年T】
1 more day left before the official start of classes *sigh* Basically I think I've done nothing fruitful today and of the whole summer vacation. Nothing as planned did ever happened except that I've fully utilized my time for totally being a lazy bum.
Have quite a number of tabs in here with nico nico ( & youtube) stuffs and its sad how adding "Favorites" in the site is only limited (I don't know if its the real deal but I can't favorite anymore vid. unless I delete one).
So here are just a few plus you guys gotta love them!
- 【kous】椿姫 feat. ef【Music Video】
- 【少年T】 フタリボシ-Acoustic Arrange-
- 【初音ミク・GUMI】 フタリボシを弾いてみた! 【40㍍P】
- 魔法少女まどか☆マギカ PUELLA MAGI MADOKA MAGICA / OP [Connect] FULL
- 魔法少女まどか☆マギカ マミさん戦闘テーマ / MADOKA MAGICA / Mami's Battle Theme
- 【ゆっぺピコピコ】Palette【弾いてみた】
- 【不束者ですが】「Palette」を弾いてみました【花たんさんver.】
Madoka Magica Anime Violine x Vocal Arrange CD
NETWORK: CLIQUES & WEBRINGS
Cosmos
Alcyone
Scorpio
Peach Green Tea
Wildberry Tea
index
micro blog
links
Sunday, June 12, 2011,
♛
A lot has changed since I've started this space but my love for reading blogs and admiring web designs remained the same. I am still though the quiet person who loves to stay within the comforts of her own home. Procrastinating is my best friend as much as I hate it though I try to be a sensible adult for the most part! My life's pretty simple and mundane but I like it that way. My dream is to simply have enough for my basic needs and wants, as well as the occasional indulgence in life's pleasures.














































