Neko

by Matei73




Recent Updates:
September 9, 2026: Added cute, little Socks from webneko
September 2, 2026: Updated reading list


NETWORK: CLIQUES & WEBRINGS


Everbloom Cosmos
Stardaze Alcyone
Zodiac Scorpio
Bubblelicious Peach Green Tea


◀ Previous | Cozy Drink Wildberry Tea | Next ▶

◀ Previous | Retronaut Webring | Next ▶

Alo! Welcome and happy browsing 🤍
» index about micro blog media links Guestbook DM 💫
✎﹏﹏ Sunday, January 17, 2010, 6:31 PM 1(comment)

mood: awake icon: yaringe
music:Hatsune Miku - Saihate [Piano Visualizer PV]&『from Y to Y』を歌ってみた【clear】 - randomly changing between the two songs :) //I don't know where to start but here I go~

This week was full of obstacles for me that when I go look into my twitter and read my tweets on those days, I remember how problematic I was. Monday to Tuesday was my 1st duty on our main hospital and we were under by a Spartan sort of slave driver clinical instructor. My knees hurt oh so much from I don't know... maybe because of the prolonged standing & walking or maybe perhaps of the intense pressure I felt on those 1st 2 days. ( i always go home sulking -.-)

Wednesday was our overnight retreat but instead of concentrating on our our renewal, almost all of us wasn't paying much attention because we will have an exam the next day. (wtfudge...) Good thing while we were in the middle of our retreat our classmate announced that the exam was moved on Friday but still we had a class at Thursday afternoon till 7 pm D: (sleeping time: 12am, waking time: 5am)

Thursday in the afternoon Ate Weng told me that the debut I was invited to attend wasn't on Sunday but was on Friday 7pm. I panicked so hard because I still haven't yet a dress asked on the occasion and because our exam would end at 7pm on Friday. My period came and had an intense dysmenorrhea but still forced myself to go school.

Then came Friday, pretest on Skills lab, reporting on Nutrition & exam on Pharmacology. I had to let go of my friend's debut for the exam and there I was so looking forward to that rare occassion where I was literally invited. Somehow I kinda felt how it was to be heart broken - I didn't felt any hunger because of disappointment... I ate late in the evening that day.

-- END // frenetic week --


Well I almost forgot of how stressful I was because I again drowned myself to stress relievers (youtube + tinier me). Now my attention is fully deviated on Nico Nico singers & vocaloids. I often lurk around youtube in search of good music to kill stress.
I fell head over heels to these people's voices:

1st→ Halyosy 『KONBINI』
2nd→ Clear 『Fire Flower』
3rd→ Nam 『SPICE!』
◘ sub favs: Anima, That, Ask, Amu, Tourai,
◘ likes: Usa, Yamai and maybe Chouchou :3

Wish I could enumerate all of the PV(s) but right now I'm out of time. I might make a post about them soon but at the moment feel free to look into my → Favorites list on Youtube if you wish ♥ :) Tonight's gonna be another busy night!

Labels: , , , ,

« previous
next »