mood:
sore icon: shore of the skymusic: From Y to Y by [Clear]
yes a stress reliever from Clear-sama's sweet & calm voice 8D
I just got home from our make-up class in Posology and since my big Waterloo is mathematics, I therefore conclude that Posology can KILL - figuratively & literally! Escaping from mathematical equations was partly my intention of taking the nursing course plus, I love Biology.
Gah! But I was so wrong. I came to realize that nursing actually is a "combination of different talents/skills" - (woah~ as if)... but really! You need to be good at communication, in math, in practical application/ skills, you should be an investigator, researcher and so forth. Then I said to myself, "Diyos ko ano ba tong pinasok ko!" (My goodness what have I entered/commited myself into!) X.x
And I think it's too late for me to back out now... nonetheless I'm still waiting for the time when I will finally "fall-in love" with the coarse. Nursing's not that bad... its just that it takes a whole lot of effort & courage to serve & save one's life.
I'm having a free evening today :D No projects & stuffs (i think)... So I was planning of joining fanlistings made by a few friends like: Kibumie, Kula & Ametori. Plus replying to my pending messages, comments (So sorry for my outstansing late replies again! T^T), to watch animes I missed to watch this week (Durarara!! & Kimi ni Todoke) and finally to have a good Saturday night with my family watching Sandra Bullock - "The Blind Side."
Belated HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to 2 people close to my heart:
Rizza & Shienel ♥ (Jan. 22)
NETWORK: CLIQUES & WEBRINGS
Cosmos
Alcyone
Scorpio
Peach Green Tea
Wildberry Tea | 
index
micro blog
links
Saturday, January 23, 2010,
♛
A lot has changed since I've started this space but my love for reading blogs and admiring web designs remained the same. I am still though the quiet person who loves to stay within the comforts of her own home. Procrastinating is my best friend as much as I hate it though I try to be a sensible adult for the most part! My life's pretty simple and mundane but I like it that way. My dream is to simply have enough for my basic needs and wants, as well as the occasional indulgence in life's pleasures.


















































