mood:
determinedmusic: Skylark (instrumental)
My status at YM is currently: " i was at the verge in forgetting you once REALLY! but opted not to... but ahh~ now i think i finally CAN!!! dang it. just wait & you'll see >:) "
I'm all fed up and that's it! Nothing really serious... but I'm tiredly sick of assuming things on my own and thinking there might be something else or maybe, its just that. I am simply sick of thinking "what's what?!" time and again! X_x"
I know girls think to much when 'this' time of their lives appear but in my case, actually the other person doesn't know about it. For me its a good thing but the thing is, I'm sick of thinking about matters too much and not knowing what his true intentions are! Its really tiring you know... and I know it caused me to burn about 50,000 + ATP per min or hour.
Hah... but nonetheless I am now perfectly ready to eradicate him from mind and if possible including in my heart.
It was really nice meeting him on my very 1st day journey to college life. He gave me all those sweet smiles (i haven't seen before) and stories about him even his close girl friends doesn't know about. He was the 2nd person who made my heart raced after a long long time of contempment from my '1st love(?)'. It was a huge shock to my heartstrings knowing he felt the same way as I did to him before [he didn't tell me face to face but he mentioned it to his friends]. I thank him for giving me all those precious times and company but I guess its all up to that and nothing more than that. So! its time for me to say GOODBYE~
-- x --
GAH! I feel refreshed and I'll be starting a new day tomorrow! :]
We were dismissed early today and I had the time of writing something. I'm tan!!! Seriously my skin complexion's colored tan all over except for the swimsuit mark. We are having a swimming subject held every Sunday from 7 am till 5 pm for a month so our free time is quite tight. I'll be reply to all comments as soon as I have enough time -- so sorry for the delayed responses!
We were dismissed early today and I had the time of writing something. I'm tan!!! Seriously my skin complexion's colored tan all over except for the swimsuit mark. We are having a swimming subject held every Sunday from 7 am till 5 pm for a month so our free time is quite tight. I'll be reply to all comments as soon as I have enough time -- so sorry for the delayed responses!
whoosh! off to study~
NETWORK: CLIQUES & WEBRINGS
Cosmos
Alcyone
Scorpio
Peach Green Tea
Wildberry Tea | 
index
micro blog
links
Monday, July 06, 2009,
♛
A lot has changed since I've started this space but my love for reading blogs and admiring web designs remained the same. I am still though the quiet person who loves to stay within the comforts of her own home. Procrastinating is my best friend as much as I hate it though I try to be a sensible adult for the most part! My life's pretty simple and mundane but I like it that way. My dream is to simply have enough for my basic needs and wants, as well as the occasional indulgence in life's pleasures.


















































