contemplativemusic: Nodame Rhapsody @ Nodame Cantabile playlist
- which i really really really love!
Today is my 3rd day in class as a 2nd year nursing student. I noticed a change in the way how I approach things at school and I thought, "Ah! maybe because of the animes I've watched recently." No kidding! This might sound weird but it might be the reason because I usually and unconsciously adopt to the personalities and sometimes mannerism of some characters in the show that gave a big impact of me.
As far as could remember, I was like that ever since I was in grade 6 and now I also want to take my course seriously just like Chiaki in NC. I'm currently waiting & downloading Nodame Canabile episode 23 [Final] and I was so into musical type of shows lately. I watched and often check for episode updates of K-ON!
These animes gave me all the freaking goosebumps! I just love K-ON's performance during their welcoming to the new freshmen on episode 8 where Yui's intro in guitar made my heart raced. Also numerous episodes from Nodame Cantabile... but the best so far was its episode 18! (I watched it twice) ^.^v
Honestly! I even screamed SO hard and covered myself with the pillow after watching one of NC's episode. I think that particular epi. was able to reach my soul that I was able to scream so much. lol.
I HIGHLY recommend Nodame Cantabile for classical music + romance devotees & K-ON! for modern type of music fanatics.
- I watched K-ON! on Seito's Channel on Youtube & Nodame Cantabile on AnimeCrazy.
- Also OSTs which I repeatedly listen day by day on Imeem: DNAngel & Nodame Cantabile1 , Nodame Cantabile 2
And then again these animes unravel my passion... FRUSTRATION in music and in playing my most wanted instruments T^T. - We don't have classes tomorrow hoho~ kudos to Naga's Charter Day Anniversary!
NETWORK: CLIQUES & WEBRINGS
Cosmos
Alcyone
Scorpio
Peach Green Tea
Wildberry Tea | 
index
micro blog
links
Wednesday, June 17, 2009,
♛
A lot has changed since I've started this space but my love for reading blogs and admiring web designs remained the same. I am still though the quiet person who loves to stay within the comforts of her own home. Procrastinating is my best friend as much as I hate it though I try to be a sensible adult for the most part! My life's pretty simple and mundane but I like it that way. My dream is to simply have enough for my basic needs and wants, as well as the occasional indulgence in life's pleasures.


















































