mood:
rushedmusic: Sakura Kiss for/ on String > Ouran Soundtract
Actually I'm supposed to be grounded away from the computer for a week starting last Saturday. But lucky papa went out for a company vacation today :D --> very bad girl.
Don't copy me folks! Oh and its my first attempt of breaking of any of his absolute orders like grounding and such. The punishment wasn't clear enough because before he left, he actually gave me an errand to scan all of his receipts and documents that night and so I did. He even saw me browsing sites that wasn't part of his errand.
He might be probably lax about the idea that I won't break any of his punishment because he knows I'm not that type of person. Well..um... I probably did.... today. ah no I really did. O_O
I don't now if his serious about the "one whole week" but i just wish he won't be angry about this.
- after a few mins. due to some interruptions -
Now that I think about it, taking pictures might not be a bad idea :-? I mean after writing the 1st part of this post I showed mama some pictures for our Capping. The pictures were posted on Janelle's (my genius classmate) friendster and after viewing the capping pics, I went on to check some of her albums. and Gah! I've been running away from the camera ever since highschool and of course... that leaves me to only FEW pics and written memories of my past school years ='(
Maybe I'll expose myself more to the camera o_O What do you think?
Maybe I'll expose myself more to the camera o_O What do you think?
And speaking of which, here are a few pics wearing our ward uniforms:
[clicky on the pixels to veiw]
NETWORK: CLIQUES & WEBRINGS
Cosmos
Alcyone
Scorpio
Peach Green Tea
Wildberry Tea | 
index
micro blog
links
Monday, July 13, 2009,
♛
A lot has changed since I've started this space but my love for reading blogs and admiring web designs remained the same. I am still though the quiet person who loves to stay within the comforts of her own home. Procrastinating is my best friend as much as I hate it though I try to be a sensible adult for the most part! My life's pretty simple and mundane but I like it that way. My dream is to simply have enough for my basic needs and wants, as well as the occasional indulgence in life's pleasures.


















































