mood:
complacentmusic: Ai to Yuuki to Cheery Pie & Wish by Arashi (TOTALLY RECOMMENDED)
Know what? A while a ago I was in rage that I got into a fight with mama and eventually with papa x_x Ah but we already made-up. I've been pretty hotheaded myself this past 2 or 3 days and people usually ask "why are you so angry?" or "why are your brows all furrowed?" Papa had been telling me, "smile will you?! You'll look ugly when you frown."
Well actually I don't know what wrong with me either... It just came out.
I haven't had enough sleep nor proper diet for almost 4 days preparing for our finals exam. I study at night then sleep at 10:30 pm, wake up at 2 am to study then end at 4 am then wake up at 6 am. Rarely had breakfast & snacks during those days.
I have a very very bad study habit but I won't just allow my grades just to flunk out [ ha! easy for me to say (-.-") ] Ah crap... my post is getting nowhere.
Guess I'll end here first! Too bad I still have a lot of things to say in mind but my parents would soon stay in this room. They might see me writing this post... don't want to get caught writing our personal thoughts don't we? :)
I missed blogging TT_TT Thank you to those people who kindly dropped by & gave me a message on my chat box/ comments even though I was away ♥
NETWORK: CLIQUES & WEBRINGS
Cosmos
Alcyone
Scorpio
Peach Green Tea
Wildberry Tea | 
index
micro blog
links
Tuesday, October 20, 2009,
♛
A lot has changed since I've started this space but my love for reading blogs and admiring web designs remained the same. I am still though the quiet person who loves to stay within the comforts of her own home. Procrastinating is my best friend as much as I hate it though I try to be a sensible adult for the most part! My life's pretty simple and mundane but I like it that way. My dream is to simply have enough for my basic needs and wants, as well as the occasional indulgence in life's pleasures.


















































