[ MUSIC: Arekara - my timeless fav. song and a music/ melody that resembles me the most ]
First of all a HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL! Its finally 2009 though I feel nothing has changed with me at all ^^; (execpt for my hair -- i had my hair cut) I had been reading so many manga(s) & watched numerous animes this Christmas vacation and I still feel unsatisfied with the span of time given for this holiday.I still hate going to school & I mean what's so good with it?! (honestly >.>) aside from the fact that its a field to taught knowledge. Man... I'm such a BIG slacker and I hate that side of me! I really wish to be responsible and I do get the chance to be only when someone gives me a little push.
I plan to change my ways this year but I guess the same thing goes over & over again. Gosh I wish to be a genius!! To be able to learn things by just seeing or knowing them once! I have a high pride when it comes to learning (you know.. i dunno if its a good or a bad thing) but it often depends on my mood.
I wish to be good and always be good. I have so many hopes & wishes in life and wish to have them all someday but when mr. laziness & temptationn arrives, I say BYE BYE to my Castle in the sky!
Sometimes I force myself to much though at times it brings out the best of me. I'm still in the process of finding the "real me" because really... I don't know myself yet.
--- MAH! Its good letting my thoughts out once in a while =) And by the way while reading some manga, I've learned lots of vocabulary words! Uhm.. more like words which are alien to me and I've listed all of them. *feels somewhat proud of thyself* ^^;
- Fear teh manga's prowess!! -
--- BROKEN YOUTH: Naruto Shippuden's 6th ending song ROCKS!!! xD
NETWORK: CLIQUES & WEBRINGS
Cosmos
Alcyone
Scorpio
Peach Green Tea
Wildberry Tea | 
index
micro blog
links
Sunday, January 04, 2009,
♛
A lot has changed since I've started this space but my love for reading blogs and admiring web designs remained the same. I am still though the quiet person who loves to stay within the comforts of her own home. Procrastinating is my best friend as much as I hate it though I try to be a sensible adult for the most part! My life's pretty simple and mundane but I like it that way. My dream is to simply have enough for my basic needs and wants, as well as the occasional indulgence in life's pleasures.


















































