Neko

by Matei73




Recent Updates:
September 9, 2026: Added cute, little Socks from webneko
September 2, 2026: Updated reading list


NETWORK: CLIQUES & WEBRINGS


Everbloom Cosmos
Stardaze Alcyone
Zodiac Scorpio
Bubblelicious Peach Green Tea


◀ Previous | Cozy Drink Wildberry Tea | Next ▶

◀ Previous | Retronaut Webring | Next ▶

Alo! Welcome and happy browsing 🤍
» index about micro blog media links Guestbook DM 💫
✎﹏﹏ Saturday, December 27, 2008, 1:56 AM 0(comment)

Christmas sure flies fast x_x
I finally finished watching Aishiteru ze Baby, Kaze no Stigma & Ouran High Host Club (an anime I've been craving to watch) also finished dealing all the comments on my imeem *phew*
Aishiteru ze Baby episode 22 was the best! It made me laugh SO HARD plus the timeless comedy-romance of Ouran High ( + FAV ANIME )

To watch TONS of free anime series & videos, GO TO --> ANIMESEED

Nothing much happend this season but I'm hoping of having my hair cut =)

ADDED 2 important DARLINKS ♥: [ give your warmest welcome to --- ]
Kibumei & Lavander

Labels: ,

« previous
next »