Neko

by Matei73




Recent Updates:
Oct. 10, 2026: Site /link back buttons updated 🔔
Sept. 30, 2026: Added Jen in blogroll


NETWORK: CLIQUES & WEBRINGS


Everbloom Cosmos
Stardaze Alcyone
Zodiac Scorpio
Bubblelicious Peach Green Tea


◀ Previous | Cozy Drink Wildberry Tea | Next ▶

◀ Previous | Retronaut Webring | Next ▶

Alo! Welcome and happy browsing 🤍
» index about micro blog media links Guestbook DM 💫
✎﹏﹏ Friday, January 23, 2009, 2:09 AM 0(comment)

I just got home from a birthday party today and felt like, "I must make a post about this day!"
Hah~ I finally got the little piece of space & freedom I've been craving ever since I entered college. I was able to open up the real me to people who are willing to listen to my stories and would openly laugh at my pranks.

I promised myself to make this short since I still have lots of things to work on. Sorry to my blog buddies for my late reply T_T And I might not even make my replies at the moment but I'll surely respond to you guys SOOOoon!


And here's the main event of the day:
A HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my best friend RIZZA! :)
« previous
next »