[ Making this post in a rush ]

uhg.. my legs feels so SORE T_T
wooh! Its been almost a week and a half since i last had my post. I've been very busy in school this past two weeks (even on Saturdays & Sundays). Encoding for projects & research if not, doing my job at imeem ^^;
Starting from Aug. 13 up to 16 will be our Nursing week. Its a sort of intramurals activity within the course or department. (wait i got no time to explain x_x) Anyway, I wasn't planning to join any activities simply because I thought all the game slots are taken.
Then one day, Drey (my best friend) suddenly asked me to join the Interpretative Dance!! I was like, "WTFudge" o.o I'm no good at dancing and she knows that! - And now she's taking me to a sort of aristocratic dance style?! (omgah! -.-') I had no choice but to agree with her since it'll be my only opportunity to spend a week with my bestfriend again.
Uhu! Though were in the same school and taking up the same course, we seldom see and have time for bonding because of our class schedule difference.
Then here comes the kickbaseball for women. Since I'm taking my college degree at my old school, a few folks know that i play soccer. And guess what? I got hooked up again x_x'
Nonetheless, were doing good with our kickbaseball games. (all wins! *cheers*) & I'm still into interpretative dance. I got a few bumps below my kness practicing over & over again. From morning till late afternoon.
The all grade level competition for college (nursing) will be held tomorrow (including the interpretative dance). Wish me the best of LUCK cause I need it so badly T.T And may God grant us the the grace and poise were all asking for during the performance. T^T
I promise to reply back to my buddies' comments really SOON! I PROMISE!
Just please give me the time T_T. I'm very grateful that you guys commented me back! :3
NETWORK: CLIQUES & WEBRINGS
Cosmos
Alcyone
Scorpio
Peach Green Tea
Wildberry Tea | 
index
micro blog
links
Saturday, August 16, 2008,
♛
A lot has changed since I've started this space but my love for reading blogs and admiring web designs remained the same. I am still though the quiet person who loves to stay within the comforts of her own home. Procrastinating is my best friend as much as I hate it though I try to be a sensible adult for the most part! My life's pretty simple and mundane but I like it that way. My dream is to simply have enough for my basic needs and wants, as well as the occasional indulgence in life's pleasures.


















































