hoho.LOVE this icon! It made me laugh the moment I saw it. x3
I was supposed to make this post yesterday but papa already warned me to go to bed so *sigh* I've got no choice but to do it tomorrow, which is TODAY. -.-'
I left home 4 times yesterday which for me was a record O_O; I'm a home pigeon so I rarely even go out from the residence gate. First, was 7:30 am for our NSTP community extension service by the school (compulsory! Skip one out-reach then suffer a spooky consequence -.-)
Then the second was 2:00-4:00pm = RE project meeting. Third, 5:30-6:30 - schedule for my church reading. I went too early than the usual time, so while messing around the chapel's organ, I suddenly pressed two familiar keys and realized it was the 2 first keys of the piano piece from the anime, Boys Be (Winter II) and was very much AMAZED! I continued to play trying to hit the right keys and eventually got the 1st half (ACHIEVEMENT!) Hopefully I'll finish playing the piece w/o the help of the chords. =D
And finally the FUN part, 7:00-8:00 a dinner with the foreign exchange student from Hiroshima, Japan, Sato-kun!
Ateneo de Naga is having an exchange student project yearly and some of my closest cousins study in that school. Every time they have an exchange student visitor they would come and invite our family to have dinner or have fun with them.
The 1st exchange student I met was Taka who also from Hiroshima. The only difference of the two is that Sato is more fluent in speaking the english language than Taka.
Some of the animes that he mentioned were, The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi, Naruto & Detective Conan. - We both LOVE ANIMES! xD
But we have quite big difference in sports preference. I love archery, soccer & kendo while he just like watching those sports & love to play volleyball (a sport that I'm not good at T^T).
Nonetheless i had fun talking to him though I only know a little Japanese. ^^;
[ CUT ]
0 DARLINKS 0
added: Elle, Rue, Regret [thanks for linking me back guys! xD]
NETWORK: CLIQUES & WEBRINGS
Cosmos
Alcyone
Scorpio
Peach Green Tea
Wildberry Tea | 
index
micro blog
links
Sunday, August 03, 2008,
♛
A lot has changed since I've started this space but my love for reading blogs and admiring web designs remained the same. I am still though the quiet person who loves to stay within the comforts of her own home. Procrastinating is my best friend as much as I hate it though I try to be a sensible adult for the most part! My life's pretty simple and mundane but I like it that way. My dream is to simply have enough for my basic needs and wants, as well as the occasional indulgence in life's pleasures.


















































